76 Comments

is he on ufc?

Is that a promise? He was robbed last time!! :P

Is BG1 talking about WWE again?

Banned

randy coutoure innit?

Banned

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QMV1Y38BL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Feel strangely compelled to support Brock even though i have no idea what he does or who he is...

grex9101;3475853

Feel strangely compelled to support Brock even though i have no idea what … Feel strangely compelled to support Brock even though i have no idea what he does or who he is...

eddie brock is venom

AugQX;3475995

eddie brock is venom

http://www.filmsy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/venom.jpg
???

cmon couture!!!!!

bg1......tonight i give u some lurve......... keep on posting

There are 2 likely outcomes
[LIST=1]
[*]Randy wins - BG1 continues to post
[*]Brock wins - BG1 continues to post
[/LIST]

Its whats called a lose, lose situation (for HDUK) :thumbsup:

gari189;3476181

There are 2 likely outcomes [LIST=1][*]Randy wins - BG1 continues to … There are 2 likely outcomes [LIST=1][*]Randy wins - BG1 continues to post[*]Brock wins - BG1 continues to post[/LIST]Its whats called a lose, lose situation (for HDUK) :thumbsup:

gotta agree with ya on that one lol

gari189;3476181

There are 2 likely outcomes [LIST=1][*]Randy wins - BG1 continues to … There are 2 likely outcomes [LIST=1][*]Randy wins - BG1 continues to post[*]Brock wins - BG1 continues to post[/LIST]Its whats called a lose, lose situation (for HDUK) :thumbsup:

True, someone who lives in their own world with a tenuous grip on reality at best really can't be trusted to stick to their word. Just a general comment.

punchers chance, lesnar is quite fast really

kungfu;3476370

punchers chance, lesnar is quite fast really

hes fast, not bad stand up, great wrestler

no experience, cant do anything whilst on top, judging from last fight, no submission defence/knowledge (only been 2 months since herring fight) cant really teach him that much since then......

i think he cud take couture down, but i think couture could easily stick him in a triangle from there......cant wait....u waching it kungfu?

Banned

acecatcher3;3476381

no experience, cant do anything whilst on top,

Wooooah.

Too much information!!!!

I think Lesnars going to win unfortunatley. I think his age and size are going to be the deciding factor. Really hope Randy gets it though, the guys a true hero in the sport.

guv;3476389

Wooooah.Too much information!!!!

haha not me guv, my grandma is more than happy with my performance :thumbsup:

Goonieman;3476402

I think Lesnars going to win unfortunatley. I think his age and size are … I think Lesnars going to win unfortunatley. I think his age and size are going to be the deciding factor. Really hope Randy gets it though, the guys a true hero in the sport.

Every cloud has a silver lining (see OP)

my OH is sitting waiting 4 this 2 come on!!! reckons this is a major fight!! lol well thts my 2 cents!

grex9101;3476414

Every cloud has a silver lining (see OP)

True, I'm torn who to cheer for now?

dee.s.g;3476421

my OH is sitting waiting 4 this 2 come on!!! reckons this is a major … my OH is sitting waiting 4 this 2 come on!!! reckons this is a major fight!! lol well thts my 2 cents!

Does he realise the fight probably won't be on 'till about 5A.M.!!

Goonieman;3476424

True, I'm torn who to cheer for now?

cheers for the natural :thumbsup:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haha bye bg tho it hasnt been a pleasure knowing u on this site....

b a man of ur word and stick to bodybuilding forum and dont come bk here!

Banned

Black Gerbil1

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]If Brock Lesnar Wins tonight...I will not … [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]If Brock Lesnar Wins tonight...I will not post again![/SIZE][/FONT]

Like everything else he posts..... It'll be another lie.......

WWE; saddos
Life changing thread

life changing thread
sea what i did there

er tree fiddy

BYE BG1

omg

misc changing thread

what will guv have left to do now?

Banned

robtallica;3477469

omgmisc changing threadwhat will guv have left to do now?

Wait for the

"Mods, please delete this thread" post?

LOL @ BG1.

Bye.

The JFK;3477621

LOL @ BG1. Bye.

if only, 1 troll down 3 or 4 to go:-D

Sloth/Mod

Misc will be a much nicer place to be now.

Unless it's just another in a loooooong list of lies. :-(

guv;3477531

Wait for the"Mods, please delete this thread" post?

Aha......you jest, but I bet you he's made you laugh quite a bit at times - despite major differences of opinion.

Who will pick up the baton?

Banned

robtallica;3477633

Aha......you jest, but I bet you he's made you laugh quite a bit at times … Aha......you jest, but I bet you he's made you laugh quite a bit at times - despite major differences of opinion.

There's a major difference between laughing with someone and laughing at!:whistling:

Who will pick up the baton?

Why would there be any need? Anyway, you make the major assumption he's being serious? That'd be a first if he was.

robtallica;3477633

Aha......you jest, but I bet you he's made you laugh quite a bit at times … Aha......you jest, but I bet you he's made you laugh quite a bit at times - despite major differences of opinion.Who will pick up the baton?

walter mittey?
he was a dreamer too.
probably....the saint

guv;3477812

There's a major difference between laughing with someone and laughing … There's a major difference between laughing with someone and laughing at!:whistling:Why would there be any need? Anyway, you make the major assumption he's being serious? That'd be a first if he was.

lol, ok - I respect your opinion:thumbsup:

I mean that they'll always be another person who becomes the main dislike of the misc populous :roll:

how bout me? go on stick me on your buddy list and I'll be your new target :lol:

I'm showing potential aren't I?

robtallica;3477872

lol, ok - I respect your opinion:thumbsup:I mean that they'll always be … lol, ok - I respect your opinion:thumbsup:I mean that they'll always be another person who becomes the main dislike of the misc populous :roll:how bout me? go on stick me on your buddy list and I'll be your new target :lol:I'm showing potential aren't I?

to butt in, he is only on here to troll, to wind people up.
Trolls are people who dont have any friends, if you are trying to be a t*** too, carry on, you wont beat the masses

skusey;3477894

to butt in, he is only on here to troll, to wind people up.Trolls are … to butt in, he is only on here to troll, to wind people up.Trolls are people who dont have any friends, if you are trying to be a t*** too, carry on, you wont beat the masses

whoa steady on skusey!

where'd that come from?

robtallica;3477904

whoa steady on skusey! where'd that come from?

t*** = troll:whistling:
no offence but why do you want to be the same?
Its a game he is playing, not a life.
anyway, not posting on this thread anymore

skusey;3477908

t*** = troll:whistling:

haha ain't gotta worry bout me broseph.

fellow hammer - rather nice chap......you can rest assured I ain't gonna turn into a troll :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions