if could wish for anything what wud it be and why

Found 8th May
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'd wish for 2 x meerkat movie codes as I'm going into the cinema in the next 10 minutes
A dictionary for @Sweettooth34
34 Comments
I'd wish for 2 x meerkat movie codes as I'm going into the cinema in the next 10 minutes
All of the monies without working for it.
@mamcmatt can send you a code now if you'd like
Edited by: "Nadeem_Mir" 8th May
Nadeem_Mir36 s ago

@mancmaid mancmai can send you a code now if you'd like

Yes please, that would be great
deleted396333
World peace.
Only joking I want to be a billionaire.
I'd wanna be the veyr best, like no one ever was...
i made a wish which was to not make any ones wishes come true. seems like it worked
Everyone was equal.
A spell checker for the world.....
ThugBasher34 m ago

what on earth did i do lol
I'd wish for a world with no regrets.
That way we can all move on in life but still focus on doing what is right, without living in teh past.
Oneday7730 s ago

I'd wish for a world with no regrets.That way we can all move on in life …I'd wish for a world with no regrets.That way we can all move on in life but still focus on doing what is right, without living in teh past.

if only
I wish for unlimited wishes
if who could wish for anything?
joesmum1 m ago

if who could wish for anything?

If, do you not know any Ifs'?
I'm sure you know some buts, you must be able to think of an If.
For Misc to go back to the old days...... before it became a no go zone.
Time travel so that I could go back 25 years or so and re-live those happy wonderful 20 years

To those that don't understand - you will when you've lost that precious something you currently take for granted

To those that do understand - please accept this
----36 m ago

I wish for unlimited wishes

Can’t believe it took this long for the only correct answer
Randomly kill half the population
mattsk5 m ago

Randomly kill half the population

What’s the chance of him self dying lol
I wish I hadn't read, tried to understand, then commented on this thread.
Edited by: "shadey12" 8th May
Wish I can bring my late brother back.
Everyone always mentions it, so I think we should give this "World Peas" thing a go
That I could go back to making ringtones on my old Sony Ericsson A1018 mobile rather than posting a reply to this!
philphil615 h, 27 m ago

Time travel so that I could go back 25 years or so and re-live those happy …Time travel so that I could go back 25 years or so and re-live those happy wonderful 20 yearsTo those that don't understand - you will when you've lost that precious something you currently take for grantedTo those that do understand - please accept this [Video]

Beat me to it but failing that I'll have a nice warm summer and two working ankles
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 6 m ago

Beat me to it

I read your mind

it was that easy

psychobitchfromhell1 h, 2 m ago
but failing that I'll have a nice warm summer and two working ankles

It's going to be a glorious summer and I've got to good ankles

just a shame that everything north of those ankles is knackered
Edited by: "philphil61" 9th May
philphil6115 m ago

I read your mindit was that easy I read your mindit was that easy psychobitchfromhell1 h, 2 m agobut failing that I'll have a nice warm summer and two working anklesIt's going to be a glorious summer and I've got to good anklesjust a shame that everything north of those ankles is knackered

Between us we might make one functioning human being. I was thinking of you earlier because I knew this would make you laugh. When my husband died they set up a kinda bursary in his name for two of the most deserving students. I'm not involved with what they get but it isn't a great deal. Every now and then they do a fund raiser and tonight was such an occasion. When we cleared his office after he died there must have been twenty odd bottles of finest malt whisky he'd been given as thank you presents over the years. I can't stomach the stuff so if there is a worthy cause like this I donate a bottle. I won it back in the quiz.
psychobitchfromhell13 m ago

I won it back in the quiz.

You're that lucky!

I used to drink the stuff years ago but it's been years since I've had a good sesh. The last time I got hammered was when me and the Mrs was in Port Seton on one of those mid week newspaper holiday caravans for £7.50 (or something). On the last night, after spending days walking, driving, visiting the east side of Scotland (including my mothers home (Loch Ness)) we strolled across to the caravan site function room and began drinking 80 shilling beer pint for pint. 8 or 9 pints later we both stumbled out of the bar with it hissing down. By the time we got (sorry found) the caravan the Mrs had already done a couple of lengths in the local puddle and after entering the caravan I spent the next hour or so laughing (and crying) whilst I attempted to pull off those tight wet leggings she was wearing whilst she had passed out.

Tis why I want time travel
World peace would be top but natural resources will always be fought over so will never happen. Second would be for the pharmaceutical companies to release all known cures for diseases and for governments to provide them to everyone who needs them free of charge
philphil613 h, 20 m ago

You're that lucky! I used to drink the stuff years ago …You're that lucky! I used to drink the stuff years ago but it's been years since I've had a good sesh. The last time I got hammered was when me and the Mrs was in Port Seton on one of those mid week newspaper holiday caravans for £7.50 (or something). On the last night, after spending days walking, driving, visiting the east side of Scotland (including my mothers home (Loch Ness)) we strolled across to the caravan site function room and began drinking 80 shilling beer pint for pint. 8 or 9 pints later we both stumbled out of the bar with it hissing down. By the time we got (sorry found) the caravan the Mrs had already done a couple of lengths in the local puddle and after entering the caravan I spent the next hour or so laughing (and crying) whilst I attempted to pull off those tight wet leggings she was wearing whilst she had passed out.Tis why I want time travel

80 shilling. That stuff is lethal. I was at university in Edinburgh for four years, I know which caravan site you mean. I myself have over indulged in 80 shilling on more than one occasion.
Go back to when I was 18 and invest in property like my dad told me to!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions