Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

If Easyjet change the flight? What options are given?

Posted 5th Jul
Has anyone recently had a flight change with easyjet? And what options were given? If you are able to copy and past the options that would be great.

Basically, I can see my flight in August is very likely to move a day earlier for both outbound and return.

Will they just offer to move me, or will I have an option of moving the return segment out an extra week? Their website seems to suggest this scenario with no change fees, but I don't know if this will also include any difference in flight cost?

Or I can change the return segment now (at extra cost for the flight difference).
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Each flight is treated separately. If you ask for a change, fees and fare difference may be applicable.
You call up CS and tell them that you want to fly the aircraft for free. Don't forget to mention that you were an ex-pilot with PIA!
Edited by: "zworld" 6th Jul
zworld05/07/2020 17:38

You call up CS and tell them they you would fly the aircraft for free. …You call up CS and tell them they you would fly the aircraft for free. Don't forget to mention that you were an ex-pilot with PIA!

Huh? You can't call CS as they don't answer. What does the fake license issue with PIA have to do with this?

Genuinely bemused.
Recently had flights cancelled, was given three options, opted for a cash refund which took a while but refunded recently. Given your flights haven't been cancelled then I don't think they will be offering a refund, i'd guess they may offer you some alternative dates but you probably wont know until nearer the time.

Here are the options that I was given.

1. Switch to another easyJet flight for free* up until May 2021. Flights are currently available until May 2021 for our most popular routes including peak times. You can change onto any flight yourself via Manage Bookings

2. Claim a voucher for the full value of your ticket. Valid for 12 months a voucher gives you the flexibility to book travel to anywhere when you're ready to fly. You can request the voucher via Manage Bookings

3. You can also request a refund by completing the form on our website which can be accessed via the Covid-19 Help Hub here. You have 12 months from the date of this email to request a refund. Please be advised that our Customer Service team are very busy at the moment, so these requests may take longer than expected.
Chanchi3205/07/2020 19:07

Recently had flights cancelled, was given three options, opted for a cash …Recently had flights cancelled, was given three options, opted for a cash refund which took a while but refunded recently. Given your flights haven't been cancelled then I don't think they will be offering a refund, i'd guess they may offer you some alternative dates but you probably wont know until nearer the time.Here are the options that I was given.1. Switch to another easyJet flight for free* up until May 2021. Flights are currently available until May 2021 for our most popular routes including peak times. You can change onto any flight yourself via Manage Bookings 2. Claim a voucher for the full value of your ticket. Valid for 12 months a voucher gives you the flexibility to book travel to anywhere when you're ready to fly. You can request the voucher via Manage Bookings 3. You can also request a refund by completing the form on our website which can be accessed via the Covid-19 Help Hub here. You have 12 months from the date of this email to request a refund. Please be advised that our Customer Service team are very busy at the moment, so these requests may take longer than expected.

Thanks Chanchi,

Does anyone know if a rescheduled flight (over 5 hours difference) have the same options?
Edited by: "V6ALFISTI" 5th Jul
V6ALFISTI05/07/2020 18:49

Huh? You can't call CS as they don't answer. What does the fake license …Huh? You can't call CS as they don't answer. What does the fake license issue with PIA have to do with this?Genuinely bemused.

That was meant to be a joke.
Post a comment
@
    Text