Groups
    EXPIRED

if i buy a 2nd hand ipod , can i still register on itunes if its already been registered?

as above really , im not sure. i thought it registered serial numbers ect

help appreciated

6 Comments

You should be able to.... something to do with the owner having to de-authorise computers it has previously used. I think you're allowed 5 authorised PC's then one of them has to be cleared to use another....

*awaiting moment to be corrected*

Original Poster

meandog101;7791960

You should be able to.... something to do with the owner having to … You should be able to.... something to do with the owner having to de-authorise computers it has previously used. I think you're allowed 5 authorised PC's then one of them has to be cleared to use another....*awaiting moment to be corrected*

Only an issue if it contains someone elses music bought from itunes store and you plug it into your iTunes on your computer.

Basically if there is nothing on it or you don't want to keep anything, do a full reset and rename it then its all yours :thumbsup:

Celticsun;7792763

Only an issue if it contains someone elses music bought from itunes store … Only an issue if it contains someone elses music bought from itunes store and you plug it into your iTunes on your computer.Basically if there is nothing on it or you don't want to keep anything, do a full reset and rename it then its all yours :thumbsup:

This^^^^

Original Poster

great thanks for your help

Banned

Thread closed as requested by OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
    3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764356

See more discussions