Groups

If i buy PS plus from PSN does it automatically apply at the end of current sub??

If i buy PS plus from PSN does it automatically apply at the end of current sub?? or can you choose when to activate it?

7 Comments

Yes it does

Yes it stacks

Original Poster

SammyC93

Yes it stacks

i know it stacks, but kinda hoping it will let me choose when to activate it

soon as you pay it activates. so you can't select when to activate. need to buy it on the day you want it

sion22

i know it stacks, but kinda hoping it will let me choose when to activate … i know it stacks, but kinda hoping it will let me choose when to activate it

​You can't choose when it activates, but i'm sure you can just choose when you wanna type in the code I guess.

buy a code from electronic first or shop to...cheaper and can activate when you want
    Edited by: "OneGloveOnTheFence" 15th Jun

Original Poster

Apogee00

buy a code from electronic first or shop to...cheaper and can activate … buy a code from electronic first or shop to...cheaper and can activate when you want

yeah but i have some money in PSN and i never buy DLC or digital games
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941348
      2. word association Game73944504
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983131
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1932

See more discussions