If I cancel my Sky HD subscription what HD channels can i still watch ?

Found 30th Jun 2011
As i mention If I cancel my Sky HD subscription what HD channels can i still watch ? I know i would lose SHY One HD and SKY Atlantic but are they really the only ones of note?

Thanks,i want to save some money and just noticed SKY HD is over 10 pounds a month.
Community Updates
MiscSkyWatch
13 Comments
I think you get bbc HD ITV HD etc etc not sure ?
bbc1 bbc 2 itv1 chnl 4
and 5
Somebody said on here HD was going to be free soon ? again not im sure so i will shut up X)
Edited by: "waterloo" 30th Jun 2011
Original Poster
Thanks for the clarity. For over 10 quid a month i really do not think it is worth it plus i usually watch BBC HD etc anyway as the Sky HD channels are full of crap..
^^ I hope so... ridiculous that they charge you for it anyway imo.
I was going to cancel movies but i would miss the 3D movies so may just hand on.

OP, Did you see the post the other day about 1/2 price for 6 months for existing customers i did it took me 10 mins on the phone and got a £22 discount for 6 months ?
waterloo

I was going to cancel movies but i would miss the 3D movies so may just … I was going to cancel movies but i would miss the 3D movies so may just hand on.OP, Did you see the post the other day about 1/2 price for 6 months for existing customers i did it took me 10 mins on the phone and got a £22 discount for 6 months ?

Could you send me details of this offer please?
Banned
BBC one
BBC HD
ITV 1
CH4
CH5
some strange holiday channel
ITV1 HD not available in all areas.
waterloo

Somebody said on here HD was going to be free soon ? again not im sure so … Somebody said on here HD was going to be free soon ? again not im sure so i will shut up X)

There has been a rumour for a while that Sky will drop the additional £10 per multiroom HD sub and just mirror it across the multis like they do everything else.

Don't know if there is any truth to it but it's usually September when they do stuff like that.
JPS77

Could you send me details of this offer please?

Not really any details to send just ring up sky
this was the post read through it it may not work for you
hotukdeals.com/dea…016
Ungreat

There has been a rumour for a while that Sky will drop the additional £10 … There has been a rumour for a while that Sky will drop the additional £10 per multiroom HD sub and just mirror it across the multis like they do everything else.Don't know if there is any truth to it but it's usually September when they do stuff like that.

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants