Expired

If i cancel my tesco mobile contract. When is it cancelled from?

Found 31st Dec 2014
I have a rolling 1 month tesco mobile contract which I am trying to cancel. I have tried to cal several times but I just am on hold for 45 minutes or so and the call just disconnects! It does day they are experiencing a high number of calls however. But I do not have the time to sit on the phone all day.
If i contact them by email to cancel, will the cancel date be from when I send the email, or from when they respond? As I need to cancel today so I only get charged one month, else it will drag on into Feb too and cost me another month.
Thanks in advance. Will keep trying calling when I can in the meantime.
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
5 Comments
will be the date you email, ensure you put you wish to cancel from today and put in the date
Do a free live web chat with them on Tesco Mobile website. If the pop up is not there when you first visit the site, go in to different sections eg tariffs, phones for sale, and a Live Chat window will pop up pretty quickly.
Hope that helps?!
send them a letter by recorded mail.
I had tesco mobile contract, when I cancelled my contract i called on this number 0161 705 5344, which will directly call customer services team with out any additional charges. as u know tesco mobile charge for speaking to csa.
also when they accept to cancel the contract it will take 24 to 48 hrs.
then your sim will convert to pay as you go or disconnected.
hope it helps you a lot. ..
singhisking68

I had tesco mobile contract, when I cancelled my contract i called on … I had tesco mobile contract, when I cancelled my contract i called on this number 0161 705 5344, which will directly call customer services team with out any additional charges. as u know tesco mobile charge for speaking to csa.also when they accept to cancel the contract it will take 24 to 48 hrs.then your sim will convert to pay as you go or disconnected.hope it helps you a lot. ..

also I forget to tell you that your final bill will be generated on the day you give notice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants