If i expire one of my own threads

Banned
If i expire one of my own threads that i made 1 week 1 day ago, last thing that was said in the thread was 3 days ago.
Can i relist it with different information.

Basically i listed a computer on here, but i have updated the spec and all that malarky, and updated the price and items included/excluded, can i relist it?

Regards

10 Comments

Banned

AFAIK you need to wait 7 days from expiry

No.........it has to be 7 days since it was locked by a mod.

Syzable;5789918

No.........it has to be 7 days since it was locked by a mod.

correct! check the date th mod has closed the thread then wait 7 days

supermod

Hamm, you can relist any FS/T Thread 7 days after you have reported it to be MOD closed/locked & It's 7 days from the MOD post. Locking a thread prevents members from posting & closes the sale.

Expiring a thread is not the same & posts / offers can still be made. If you were to relist from an expired thread that wasn't locked it would be a rule breach.

So report the relevant thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif, wait for MOD post in thread saying it's been closed, then wait 7 full days before relisting, thanks.

Original Poster Banned

So i have to wait 7 further days from when a mod locks? or what?

Hamm;5789944

So i have to wait 7 further days from when a mod locks?

Yes you do. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;5789945

Yes you do. :thumbsup:

that seems pretty silly.

Hamm;5789948

that seems pretty silly.

But fair........otherwise FS would be a complete mess with relisted stuff every 5 mins.

Banned

Hamm;5789944

So i have to wait 7 further days from when a mod locks? or what?

READ THE THREAD - FFS

Hamm;5789948

that seems pretty silly.

if you dont like the rules go elsewhere
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions