If i pre-order a game from the hut.com will i get it on day of release ??

Found 23rd Aug 2011
Loooking at the fifa 12 deal.

Has anyone pre-ordered a game from them before and what are the delivery times like ?

14 Comments

Most likely not...

I've never had a pre-order with The Hut, but I have placed pre-orders quite a lot with their affiliate Zavvi and I can only think of one time I ever got it on the day. Worst one was where I was waiting over a week for Fable 3 >.<

It's a gamble really, depends how desperately you need it on release day, if it's a must I'd say look elsewhere to Game, Shopto etc if you don't mind waiting a few days, take the chance and you may even be pleasantly surprised

I pre-ordered GT5 from them about 2 weeks before release and I got it a day early
My workmate had ordered it as soon as he could - so about 9 months in advance I think it was from Amazon and got it 3 days late.

i have preordered over 10 games from the hutt and have never had them on or before release date, always a few days after, there sister site zavvi.com is a million times better, always had my preordered a few days early from them, i choose lowest price for my preordered over speed of delivery but zavvi are hands down the best for getting game a few days before release

Original Poster

I am going to take a chance as ill have gears of war to play on if it doesnt come. Cheers for the help
Edited by: "CheapAssGamer" 23rd Aug 2011

The Hut??

You'll be lucky to get it at all.

Hey,
The Hut very good! They send there pre ordered via Royal Mail First Class at least 2 working days before release, from there warehouse in Warrington or Coventry depending which gets stock first!
I recieved Halo Reach 3 days early, Black ops 1 day early, and Deux ez 1 day early!
Recommended!

Now Waiting for my MW3, BF3 and Fifa 12 To Arrive !

Thought id try The Hut for a preorder, its due for release tomorrow and its not been dispatched, had a look on the status of it and its says "Waiting for stock from supplier".

Ive cancelled it now.

Retro89

Thought id try The Hut for a preorder, its due for release tomorrow and … Thought id try The Hut for a preorder, its due for release tomorrow and its not been dispatched, had a look on the status of it and its says "Waiting for stock from supplier".Ive cancelled it now.

What game was it and console?

Jacko99

What game was it and console?

Red Orchestra 2 - PC

most likely because it's not really a big release and that's what they are good at

Jacko99

most likely because it's not really a big release and that's what they … most likely because it's not really a big release and that's what they are good at

Im happy anyway it hasnt been dispatched, i just got it else where for £8, rather than the £17 i was going to pay at The Hut.

Banned

Jacko99

Hey,The Hut very good! They send there pre ordered via Royal Mail First … Hey,The Hut very good! They send there pre ordered via Royal Mail First Class at least 2 working days before release, from there warehouse in Warrington or Coventry depending which gets stock first!I recieved Halo Reach 3 days early, Black ops 1 day early, and Deux ez 1 day early!Recommended!

are you sure?

Retro89

Thought id try The Hut for a preorder, its due for release tomorrow and … Thought id try The Hut for a preorder, its due for release tomorrow and its not been dispatched, had a look on the status of it and its says "Waiting for stock from supplier".Ive cancelled it now.

maybe not

Jacko99

Hey,The Hut very good! They send there pre ordered via Royal Mail First … Hey,The Hut very good! They send there pre ordered via Royal Mail First Class at least 2 working days before release, from there warehouse in Warrington or Coventry depending which gets stock first!I recieved Halo Reach 3 days early, Black ops 1 day early, and Deux ez 1 day early!Recommended!

Retro89

Yh, he ordered Red Orchestra 2 for pc and on the page it says usually despatched within a month that's probably because the hut wouldn't of bought batches of that game as hardly anyone would of bought it, but with GOW3 they will buy quite allot of stock,as they know that people are going to be pre ordering it if its a good deal. I would only recommend them for quite a big release!
Not something like Red Orchestra that ive never heard of before i searched it up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions