If I sell my DS Lite that I bought from Amazon, is the warranty transferable?

As above, really.

Bought a DS Lite from Amazon in May 2009, if I sell it and give the buyer my invoice, will they be able to claim under the manufacturer's warranty (considering it will be a different name/address)?

If they did need to claim, would they have to contact Amazon or Nintendo directly?

Thank yous x

4 Comments

Banned

they can say it was a gift

Original Poster

sassie;7547331

they can say it was a gift

Thanks, I can't find anything on their website - anyone had any experience of this?

Why not give Nintendo a call.

Banned

Mrs.Z;7550006

Thanks, I can't find anything on their website - anyone had any … Thanks, I can't find anything on their website - anyone had any experience of this?

If the item is defective (within 30 days of receipt)

You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this may be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you may find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you. If you choose to return the item to us, please visit our Returns Support Centre (within 30 days of receipt). In case the item has become defective after 30 days please contact our customer service to obtain returns information.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hamburg at christmas22
    2. Biscuit addiction1645
    3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming34
    4. How to rejoin BT as New Customer when already with them?22

See more discussions