Groups

If I want to make price reductions to items currently in my thread, can I make a new thread right away as I'm reducing the price, or do I have to wait 7 days after expiring the old thread as usual? thanks

as above cheers guys

8 Comments

You'd have to wait 7 days. Why don't you just add the lower prices to the OP of the existing thread??

Banned

edit the original post

ask a mod to add SEE FIRST POST to OP then Copy all the items from OP to first post that way you can edit it.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;4486692

You'd have to wait 7 days. Why don't you just add the lower prices to … You'd have to wait 7 days. Why don't you just add the lower prices to the OP of the existing thread??

i probs will but I've seen a few threads with titles like '2nd price reduction' etc so was just wondering if they would have had to wait 7 days before posting the thread..wasnt sure if the '7 day' rule still applied if you were reducing prices

manchesterjim;4486703

i probs will but I've seen a few threads with titles like '2nd price … i probs will but I've seen a few threads with titles like '2nd price reduction' etc so was just wondering if they would have had to wait 7 days before posting the thread..wasnt sure if the '7 day' rule still applied if you were reducing prices

I've done that many a time, just by editing the title in the existing thread - no need to start a new one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;4486714

I've done that many a time, just by editing the title in the existing … I've done that many a time, just by editing the title in the existing thread - no need to start a new one :thumbsup:

would check myself but dont want to navigate away from this page just yet (Im not being lazy!), but can you change the title of a FS/FT thread? i didnt think you could :thumbsup:

Banned

remember you need to lock thread down and wait 7 days before relisting, dont just expire it

you can change title but cannot edit the opening post on any fs thread, but you can add to it

Original Poster

sassie;4486741

remember you need to lock thread down and wait 7 days before relisting, … remember you need to lock thread down and wait 7 days before relisting, dont just expire it

yeah me knows
    had no idea you could change the title..explains it now lol..the '2nd price reduction' thread i saw was probably just the posters first thread but with title change..wasnt sure how he/she had done it
    thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions