Groups

If, I was a man, I would!

Banned
    33 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[url]youtube.com/watch?v=2LmOZ8wmBsM&feature=related[/url]

argh damn my work for blocking youtube! guess ill have to wait till i get home

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2205726

argh damn my work for blocking youtube! guess ill have to wait till i get … argh damn my work for blocking youtube! guess ill have to wait till i get home

I love being a lady of leisure, I'm sooooooooooo lucky:thumbsup:

Banned

acecatcher3;2205726

argh damn my work for blocking youtube! guess ill have to wait till i get … argh damn my work for blocking youtube! guess ill have to wait till i get home

lol

SNAP!

lady of leisure aha! justin introduced me to this site and its basically all i do at work, just temping here so dont mind if i get in trouble for using internet too much! will defo give it a good look at home, ill hit a few good links on here aswell when i get home.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2205757

lady of leisure aha! justin introduced me to this site and its basically … lady of leisure aha! justin introduced me to this site and its basically all i do at work, just temping here so dont mind if i get in trouble for using internet too much! will defo give it a good look at home, ill hit a few good links on here aswell when i get home.

Ok, welcome to HUKD, i hit my 1000 last night:thumbsup:

"dont you just love being the IT manager?" heheh

anyways nice looking girls, but thats a little too many close ups on here groin area for a kids TV show isnt it?

DLM;2205766

Ok, welcome to HUKD, i hit my 1000 last night:thumbsup:

thanks! and well done! i hope that with a good amount of dossing at work i can get to 1000 quite quickly!

Banned

acecatcher3;2205807

thanks! and well done! i hope that with a good amount of dossing at work … thanks! and well done! i hope that with a good amount of dossing at work i can get to 1000 quite quickly!

Thats how I did it......

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2205807

thanks! and well done! i hope that with a good amount of dossing at work … thanks! and well done! i hope that with a good amount of dossing at work i can get to 1000 quite quickly!

Good for you, work, that is a swear word:)

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2205813

Thats how I did it......

Love you x x

ODB_69;2205813

Thats how I did it......

lol odb ur employer must love u then haha! aye im too young to b working just gonna work for another year then go to uni again me thinks (if u read this numpty dont laugh)....just need to win the lottery, i that too much to ask?!

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2205828

lol odb ur employer must love u then haha! aye im too young to b working … lol odb ur employer must love u then haha! aye im too young to b working just gonna work for another year then go to uni again me thinks (if u read this numpty dont laugh)....just need to win the lottery, i that too much to ask?!

Or find a nice rich partner, that is what I did, love him x x

yes that wud b good too, ill prob fall in love with a poor person tho knowing my luck! ill b rich somehow, until then ill get paid for talking on hukd :thumbsup:

Rich single man here :lol:

MinstrelMan;2205871

fill yer boots girls, he's a looker too! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;2205864

yes that wud b good too, ill prob fall in love with a poor person tho … yes that wud b good too, ill prob fall in love with a poor person tho knowing my luck! ill b rich somehow, until then ill get paid for talking on hukd :thumbsup:

Good for you x x

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan;2205871

Your my No2 x x

Sorry 3 after my man and ODB of course x x

Banned

DLM;2205943

Your my No2 x xSorry 3 after my man and ODB of course x x

Nice....forgotten already! :x

acecatcher3;2205828

lol odb ur employer must love u then haha! aye im too young to b working … lol odb ur employer must love u then haha! aye im too young to b working just gonna work for another year then go to uni again me thinks (if u read this numpty dont laugh)....just need to win the lottery, i that too much to ask?!

lol bunking work today for me lol shush though :oops:
    means i can do some more hukd'ing!

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2205952

Nice....forgotten already! :x

No, I forgot about my man again:oops:

i read some threads about odb wanting me to be his best man lol but acecatcher showed we r real life bf's sorry i dont want to make him to jealous! :whistling:

Banned

How about if ace is a bridesmaid?

ODB_69;2206007

How about if ace is a bridesmaid?

ye sounds good
    then he can start happy clapping people out of the church lmao

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;2206031

ye sounds goodthen he can start happy clapping people out of the church … ye sounds goodthen he can start happy clapping people out of the church lmao

Where is ace, the hunk?

DLM;2206073

Where is ace, the hunk?

believe he was suspended? and so was black gerbil
    i dont no what for and i may be wrong

Edit: Should you be talking about other men like that in front of ODB??!

bitseylango;2205880

fill yer boots girls, he's a looker too! :thumbsup:

:w00t: photoshop is brilliant

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;2206084

believe he was suspended? and so was black gerbili dont no what for and i … believe he was suspended? and so was black gerbili dont no what for and i may be wrongEdit: Should you be talking about other men like that in front of ODB??!

:oops:, he knows I am his and trusts me not to run off with him, even though he is a hunk:)

omg ive always wanted to wear a dress thanks obd

DLM;2206099

:oops:, he knows I am his and trusts me not to run off with him, even … :oops:, he knows I am his and trusts me not to run off with him, even though he is a hunk:)

good to see there is trust in the relationship its a good foundation!

Banned

cough cough :x

How many you trying it on with here exactly???

ODB_69;2206112

cough cough :xHow many you trying it on with here exactly???

loooooooooool

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2206112

cough cough :xHow many you trying it on with here exactly???

Sorry, you know you are the one for me, I have your number, email address etc.... in my heart x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions