Groups
    EXPIRED

If I was to trade my iPod touch 2g 8gb for a iPhone 2g 8gb

Around how much cash would I have to add, if the iPhone is in fairly good condition? Any estimates?

9 Comments

£100.

Used...Id say about 100 - 150 pounds. Possibly a little less if you find a good deal.

Original Poster

WTF!!! I've seen iPhones go for around £150 and my iPod isn't worth £50, it's completely boxed with zagg shield on from day 1.

£150 iphone where ?

JaYy_dOg;7346090

WTF!!! I've seen iPhones go for around £150 and my iPod isn't worth £50, i … WTF!!! I've seen iPhones go for around £150 and my iPod isn't worth £50, it's completely boxed with zagg shield on from day 1.

Why bother asking then?

JaYy_dOg;7346090

WTF!!! I've seen iPhones go for around £150 and my iPod isn't worth £50, i … WTF!!! I've seen iPhones go for around £150 and my iPod isn't worth £50, it's completely boxed with zagg shield on from day 1.

stfu up then and stop asking if you are going to be so rude to people who have offered a guidence price.

spobby;7346500

Why bother asking then?

+1

matt3454;7356438

stfu up then and stop asking if you are going to be so rude to people who … stfu up then and stop asking if you are going to be so rude to people who have offered a guidence price.

+1

Original Poster

matt3454;7356438

stfu up then and stop asking if you are going to be so rude to people who … stfu up then and stop asking if you are going to be so rude to people who have offered a guidence price.

You STFU!!!, I was just saying that I've seen a few iPhones go for around £150+ and my itouch surely isnt worth £50, I would pay about £60 max.

And for you massmail666 hope you get banned from mw2 online for the hacks lol only joking

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
    2. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
    3. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
    4. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23

See more discussions