Groups
    EXPIRED

If I watch streamed football do I need broadband with unlimited downloads?

Talk Talk have just put my price up without telling me so I'm looking for broadband now. Do I need an unlimited download package though to avoid fees due to me wathcing footy streams?

Will rep all helpers!

8 Comments

Go with o2 or sky.

Original Poster

thanks, I can't get sky in my area(apart from the connect package)which is annoying!

Banned

Happysteveo;8256245

thanks, I can't get sky in my area(apart from the connect package)which … thanks, I can't get sky in my area(apart from the connect package)which is annoying!

you get 40gb downloads with talk talk. i think you can double it if you pay more.

bethere does unlimited i think

Original Poster

bykergrove;8256256

you get 40gb downloads with talk talk. i think you can double it if you … you get 40gb downloads with talk talk. i think you can double it if you pay more.bethere does unlimited i think

I was on a package with Tiscali, unlimited downloads for £14.99, has now gone up to £19.99 with Talk Talk.

Banned

Happysteveo;8256297

I was on a package with Tiscali, unlimited downloads for £14.99, has now … I was on a package with Tiscali, unlimited downloads for £14.99, has now gone up to £19.99 with Talk Talk.

how much do you download a month?

if its under 40gb then get this broadband.talktalk.co.uk/pro…dAQ

its £6.99

eh? the pro package is £14.99 why are you paying £19.99?

broadband.talktalk.co.uk/pro…pro

Original Poster

bykergrove;8256314

how much do you download a month?if its under 40gb then get this … how much do you download a month?if its under 40gb then get this http://broadband.talktalk.co.uk/products/broadband/essentials/?portalId=GOO_BRA&promoId=GOT0000&branchId=1231&gclid=CPygxLbQ46ACFQ-Y2AodzDddAQ its £6.99

I don't know really. I don't download much as such, its just when I watch footy streams that I seem to eat up the download limit.

Original Poster

I don't know why its £19.99, just noticed the direct debit today with the new amount. WIll call them after the Arsenal game.

Happysteveo;8256371

I don't know why its £19.99, just noticed the direct debit today with the … I don't know why its £19.99, just noticed the direct debit today with the new amount. WIll call them after the Arsenal game.

It's on ITV...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions