If one was to search on ebay for a xbox 360 that played backup games (legally).....

Banned 14
Found 15th Oct 2008
..what search terms would one use?

Tried ixtreme, modified, modded, chipped, backup, flashed,

there are a few but none ending soon in my price range

any secret street slang you lot know of?

Muchos rep available

14 Comments

well banging xbox bruv LOL

search 'nobody likes a knock off nigel, but one can appreciate his tact'

ixtreme
xtreme
special xbox
modded
custom
xtremely
firmware
hacked
modified

Also those are probably the only terms you need - the ones you already had, as piracy is illegal - even though you say it's for backups (of which you should then already have the game to make a copy from?) so not many people list on ebay, if you do find a seller, then it's probably good to keep them as a source. Or download them yourself, or source elsewhere other than somewhere regulated (albeit loosely) like ebay

MunkiMadz;3205888

search 'nobody likes a knock off nigel, but one can appreciate his tact'

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Some good ideas there, thanks =) still no luck though, trying to get one for under 100 really. maybe something with a superficial fault (cracks/sticky dvd tray)

i'll keep looking though, rep about to be given (if i can find out how)

spaceted;3205971

Some good ideas there, thanks =) still no luck though, trying to get one … Some good ideas there, thanks =) still no luck though, trying to get one for under 100 really. maybe something with a superficial fault (cracks/sticky dvd tray) i'll keep looking though, rep about to be given (if i can find out how)

try searching for title & item description i.e. it searches all titles and description for a keyword.
So... go to the xbox 360 category under video game systems

Type in some of the key words I gave you and tick the box to search the item description also!

You will not get a full system with xtreme firmware for under £100.

You might get a console only for about £100 i.e. no controller, memory, cables or power supply.

spaceted;3205971

Some good ideas there, thanks =) still no luck though, trying to get one … Some good ideas there, thanks =) still no luck though, trying to get one for under 100 really. maybe something with a superficial fault (cracks/sticky dvd tray) i'll keep looking though, rep about to be given (if i can find out how)

To add REP click on the white scales next to each persons profile at the left.

how much does an "older" non-flashed version go for?

flashing it is a 5 minute job , are you in Leeds?

i know someone whos selling a flashed one with 5 games for £100 delivered shall i ask him to get in touch

i have a mate who is selling 1 no hard drive tho and has 1 wired controller all power leads think he wanted £90 for it may be £100 southampton based if that helps can be seen working

Original Poster Banned

if either of you were willing to post first and accept payment on delivery i'd be happy to, but i couldn't pay first due to your low feedbacks.

search for 'im pretending i want it for genuine back ups' :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

we've done the jokes i'm actually looking for one now

plus yours was poor in comparison :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 45 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    2. Quidco Snow me the money Competition821061
    3. Black Friday 201711
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313