If Setanta go down the swanny can i cancel my Virgin Media Package?

As Above,

Setanta is part of XL tv package

9 Comments

why don't you just wait and see what happens and what Virgin say instead of speculating?

I don't think so as Virgin have a T&C that states the channel line up is liable to change.

Banned

No

nice try though

why dont you ask them for compensation when it happens?

Original Poster

when they changed the package after loosing sky 1, people cancled!

They gave you Setanta for free, rather than an add-on package, so I doubt you will have grounds to cancel.

Original Poster

i increased to xl because of satanta!

nothing is free we pay for it!

Antj87;5444258

i increased to xl because of satanta!nothing is free we pay for it!

It's 'free' in that you could not have the lowest TV package and pay a bit extra just for setanta, whereas you can to get sky sports or the movies.

Banned

Never mind virgin what about scottish football league it may not be the best but i think it will be the demise then also include the 46+ prem league games and the money they will lose as for waiting to see wot happens its been announced they are no longer accepting new customers via phone or internet think that says it all dont you ?????

celticfc;5444285

Never mind virgin what about scottish football league it may not be the … Never mind virgin what about scottish football league it may not be the best but i think it will be the demise then also include the 46+ prem league games and the money they will lose as for waiting to see wot happens its been announced they are no longer accepting new customers via phone or internet think that says it all dont you ?????

Oh well .... ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie44
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers58
    3. love affairs23
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions