If someone (I like) can tell me...

35 replies
Found 12th Jan 2010
...where my £2.50 Zavvi voucher is on here, they can have it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
34 Comments

on the right hand side

well it was.... lol

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;7519781

well it was.... lol

Haha, exactly!

right down at the bottom below contact us and stuff there is the 12 days of christmas link (to the left a bit)

At the bottom of the main forum page, click the twelve days of Christmas link.

angelfairee;7519792

[SIZE="3"]If someone (I like) [/SIZE]can tell me...

LOL....that should exclude 99.9% of the forum users then...

http://www.pictures-of-kittens-and-cats.com/images/funny-pictures-of-cats-005.jpg
IS it here!!!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;7519813

LOL....that should exclude 99.9% of the forum users then...

:-D

I don't like anyone really, this was just a ploy to get people to find it for me so I can use it myself.

I'm only joking. Cutekitty do you want it?

angelfairee;7519837

:-DI don't like anyone really, this was just a ploy to get people to find … :-DI don't like anyone really, this was just a ploy to get people to find it for me so I can use it myself.I'm only joking. Cutekitty do you want it?

dont you like me then? i was 1st to tell you : (

Original Poster

acecatcher3;7519825

It's disguised as the logoff button and apparently u have to remain … It's disguised as the logoff button and apparently u have to remain logged off for ayear an then log bk in and it's there......Really nice thing ur doingsee u in 2011x

You'd miss me too much, I'd never hurt you like that Lukey.

Original Poster

donnydude;7519842

dont you like me then? i was 1st to tell you : (

I know but like, cutekitty has posted 3 times in here and I feel bad. Plus she gave me a link, and I'm lazy.

You know you're my favourite...

well stuff you then. I'm deleting you off msn.
OOpa did that a while ago

Original Poster

donnydude;7519871

well stuff you then. I'm deleting you off msn.OOpa did that a while ago

I bet I beat you to it

mrman007;7519827

IS it here!!!

I AM THE CUTE KITTY

Original Poster

Next person to post gets it, I can't be sitting here all night waiting! I have to wash or something.

:P.......

Original Poster

aah96;7519935

:P.......

Good work, I'll PM you it now.

Banned

angelfairee;7519927

Next person to post gets it, I can't be sitting here all night waiting! I … Next person to post gets it, I can't be sitting here all night waiting! I have to wash or something.

Yes, please xx

Original Poster

DLM;7519939

Yes, please xx

Sorry DLM, you were beaten to it!

I'll send you £2.50 sellotaped to a piece of card if you send me your address :-D

Banned

angelfairee;7519957

Sorry DLM, you were beaten to it!I'll send you £2.50 sellotaped to a … Sorry DLM, you were beaten to it!I'll send you £2.50 sellotaped to a piece of card if you send me your address :-D

It's ok, spend the £2.50 on yourself :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7519970

It's ok, spend the £2.50 on yourself :thumbsup:

Can't say I didn't try to give my money away...

Haha.

lol sorry went to make a cuppa..

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/justin/247/Buttonmoon/Images/buttonmoon2.gif
If you let me have it you can come in my space ship.x

CuteKitty26;7520025

Youre thinking of tea when theres a £2.50 zavvi code up for grabs:shock:

shocking behaviour!

lol i know... im not on top form this evening been busy at the gym today and ache lots.

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;7520025

Sorry!

There is still the offer of £2.50 sellotaped to a piece of card like your gran would do...

lol my nan used to sellotape £1 to some card!

Its ok about the £2.50 hunni ...

Was very k ind of you to give your zavvi voucher away!

I got £15 selotaped to a card of my Nana for me Birthday (2nd of Jan) no one on here wished me a happy 31st boo hoo. Lynds (lfcengravedonheart) did last year, I miss her

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;7520204

lol my nan used to sellotape £1 to some card!

CuteKitty26;7520215

Its ok about the £2.50 hunni ... Was very k ind of you to give your zavvi … Its ok about the £2.50 hunni ... Was very k ind of you to give your zavvi voucher away!

I've never had anyone decline actual money before...nevermind two people. I might pass out from the shock!

:thumbsup:

Paddy_o_furniture;7520238

I got £15 selotaped to a card of my Nana for me Birthday (2nd of Jan) no … I got £15 selotaped to a card of my Nana for me Birthday (2nd of Jan) no one on here wished me a happy 31st boo hoo. Lynds (lfcengravedonheart) did last year, I miss her

If you don't tell people when your birthday is then how do you expect them to know?! Also...can I have your wife? She's lovely.

angelfairee;7520296

I've never had anyone decline actual money before...nevermind two people. … I've never had anyone decline actual money before...nevermind two people. I might pass out from the shock!:thumbsup:If you don't tell people when your birthday is then how do you expect them to know?! Also...can I have your wife? She's lovely.

I didn't wanna shout about being 31, and no you can't have my wife (not until I find a newer model at least), she's a top bird

I tryed the calender but it doesnt work for me? Im using Firefox.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions