If someone's PM box is full .......

Easy question for someone.

If someone's PM mailbox is full, and you try to send a PM. Do you get notification in respect of non-delivery, or does it just disappear into the ether and you none the wiser?

7 Comments

they get a email saying it full.

They get an email.

It won't let you send one. Also, the person with the full mailbox gets an email saying someone just tried to send them an email but their mailbox is full (if they have the email option on)

Original Poster

So if I try to send one to someone whose mailbox is full. He gets an email. Do I get any notification? I'm trying to find out if I'm being ignored, or whether there is another explanation ... lol

5757alan;6865364

So if I try to send one to someone whose mailbox is full. He gets an … So if I try to send one to someone whose mailbox is full. He gets an email. Do I get any notification? I'm trying to find out if I'm being ignored, or whether there is another explanation ... lol

It won't let you send one. It will say you can't send a message to this user as their mailbox is full. If it does get sent, they have space

Banned

5757alan;6865364

So if I try to send one to someone whose mailbox is full. He gets an … So if I try to send one to someone whose mailbox is full. He gets an email. Do I get any notification? I'm trying to find out if I'm being ignored, or whether there is another explanation ... lol

it will tell you the persons box is full and it cannot be sent, if they have you on ignore they will not receive it but you will think it has been sent, you can send a pm and ask for receipt of it, but they dont have to tick they have received it

Original Poster

Thanks to all for info. Guess I'm being ignored .... lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1956
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846131
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114

See more discussions