Groups

If somes collecting something from you, how long do you give them?

If you offered someone something on freecycle and you agreed on a time for collection, how long would you give them if they were late?

16 Comments

the rest of the day

An hour or so, I hate no shows.

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2812930

the rest of the day

normally I would but I have to go out and have no means of cotacting the person. They have my mobile so I would have thought common curtasy would dictatate at least a text

I can't even hang out my washing cos if I'm out the back I won't hear the door :x

Banned

jennybubbles;2812963

normally I would but I have to go out and have no means of cotacting the … normally I would but I have to go out and have no means of cotacting the person. They have my mobile so I would have thought common curtasy would dictatate at least a text :(I can't even hang out my washing cos if I'm out the back I won't hear the door :x

Does it give you any guideline's on [url]www.freecycle.org[/url]

I usually arrange a specific time and if they're not there within the hour - tough.

Banned

jennybubbles;2812963

normally I would but I have to go out and have no means of cotacting the … normally I would but I have to go out and have no means of cotacting the person. They have my mobile so I would have thought common curtasy would dictatate at least a text :(I can't even hang out my washing cos if I'm out the back I won't hear the door :x

If they have your number and there is no answer at the door, they wil ring you won't they?

ild wait an hour and a half then go out unless they call

I always tell them to arrive promptly (this is posted with my ad) and give them 30 minutes grace. Had no problems luckily.

I cant seem to sign up to Freecycle

Banned

vengod;2813044

Why not?

vengod;2813044

Have you got a yahoo mail account ?

I always leave stuff on the doorstep, never waste my time listening out for doorbell

Banned

Leave a note on the door.

But I'd leave it the rest of the day

Banned

blackpeppa;2813063

I always leave stuff on the doorstep, never waste my time listening out … I always leave stuff on the doorstep, never waste my time listening out for doorbell

It would get stolen here in Chav City :x

Original Poster

S'cool they turned up within the hour

i shoved a note on the door I would be outback and they turned up by the time I got up the mountin that is my back green lol

Thanks guys at least I have an Idea for the future

if you have asked them to come at a specific time then they should be there at that time, if not and can't be bothered to contact you do whatever it is you need to do anyway, you are giving them something for free after all, some people are just rude.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764158
      2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2456
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2288
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2395

See more discussions