Groups

If this is the answer, what is the question? (Mock The Week rip-off)

So yeah, I thought it'd be a good idea to have this as an on-going thread, where we use the answes seen on Mock The Week to make funny/interesting/whatever questions of our own, although predominantly funny would be ideal.

And of course, people are free to post their own answers once a particular answer has worn rather thin.

So I'll start, and I'll use the answer as seen on last night's show. The answer is: 2035

What is the question?

Is it, how many morning after pills has Katie 'Jordan' Price taken?

30 Comments

the year i turn 47 :w00t:

2035:

Is it the amount of times JT banged Wayne Bridges missus..

A: A mackerel's bungalow

Q: What has curtains and smells of fish?

is when scotland will have a decent enough football team to reach the world cup finals

Is it - How a dyslexic counts from 1 to 5?

( Yes, I know that dyscalculia is the name for 'number dyslexia'. This is 'Mock the Week')

numptyj;7758951

2035:Is it the amount of times JT banged Wayne Bridges missus..

Or the amount of times someone told a **** JT joke on here. :-D

Original Poster

numptyj;7758951

2035:Is it the amount of times JT banged Wayne Bridges missus..

I like it, absolutely spot on for what I had in mind :thumbsup:

the amount of views this thead will have with people saying grow up / get a job:-D

Is it - the measurement in cm of Kerry Katona's waist?

2035:

the sequel to the box office hit 2012?

chesso;7759004

Is it - the measurement in cm of Kerry Katona's waist?

2035:

the amount of frozen prawns Kerry Katona eats a day

2035 is the amount of time all the corrupt MP's should be jailed for

Haha!! Is it - the number of people who phoned the BBC in the first 6 seconds to complain when they saw Patrick Kielty in Frankie's seat?

chesso;7759052

Haha!! Is it - the number of people who phoned the BBC in the first 6 … Haha!! Is it - the number of people who phoned the BBC in the first 6 seconds to complain when they saw Patrick Kielty in Frankie's seat?

lol, i havent been following this series religously as others how come frankie boyle isnt on it anymore or was it for one week?

Is it - the year when Haiti is expected to open its first re-built hospital?

The number of times i had to wash my eyes after seeing Susan Boyles picture.

Is it the year BG1 will finally hit puberty?

numptyj;7759060

lol, i havent been following this series religously as others how come … lol, i havent been following this series religously as others how come frankie boyle isnt on it anymore or was it for one week?

No he's gone, resigned; said he was getting too old for it and didn't want to do it anymore. I'm devastated.

chesso;7759081

No he's gone, resigned; said he was getting too old for it and didn't want … No he's gone, resigned; said he was getting too old for it and didn't want to do it anymore. I'm devastated.

waaahhaaaat

he was the best, i saw him live on graham norton show before....the jokes that never made it to the finished edit were soo funny

numptyj;7759089

waaahhaaaat:( he was the best, i saw him live on graham norton show … waaahhaaaat:( he was the best, i saw him live on graham norton show before....the jokes that never made it to the finished edit were soo funny

Looks like they're not replacing him with a regular, although I think that Rhod Gilbert would be a good choice.

Is it - the degree of shininess, in candellas, of David Cameron's face on the latest poster?

jellybaby22;7759153

strong kerry katona hatred:p

Is it Kerry Katona's weight to the nearest kilogram?

DragonChris;7759165

Is it Kerry Katona's weight to the nearest Tonne?

edited to correct measurement of weight

Original Poster

jackt010;7758989

2035the amount of views this thead will have with people saying grow up / … 2035the amount of views this thead will have with people saying grow up / get a job:-D

True, I am expecting the sensitive, Daily Mail types to troll this thread - but it's harmless fun. It's just jokes. People should know what to expect with 'Mock The Week' in the title.

Also, a lot of us probably are in work anyway, like I am at the minute, just a little bored and wanting to pass some time on a Friday afternoon.

Is it how much a year does Gail Porter now save on shampoo and conditioner?

The amount per week Simon Cowell spends on teeth whitening?

2035 is Wayne Rooneys bedtime

DJNG22;7759290

The amount per week Simon Cowell spends on teeth whitening?

The amount per minute you mean :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;7759076

The number of times i had to wash my eyes after seeing Susan Boyles … The number of times i had to wash my eyes after seeing Susan Boyles picture.

dave_lunt2;7759540

2035 is Wayne Rooneys bedtime

http://images.zaazu.com/img/giggle-animated-animation-giggle-smiley-emoticon-000389-large.gif

is it the degrees of heat all kfc deals should reach

Is it the amount of years in prison the two Despotic war criminals Bush and Blair should receive if convicted at a war crimes tribunal.

chesso;7759121

Looks like they're not replacing him with a regular, although I think … Looks like they're not replacing him with a regular, although I think that Rhod Gilbert would be a good choice.

Rhod Gilbert is a funny man...his duvet joke makes me laugh every time.

And no they're not replacing Frankie with a regular. Just having an extra guest on each show.

2035 - is that the year i'll finally think of something funny to answer this question with?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions