If this works, I may just start using the site properly again!!

7 replies
Found 8th Jan 2008
Did this start a new thread???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

yes it did

Original Poster

Hurrah. It appears pretty much nothing works for me via IE7.
Guess I'll just view the site via FF then

Can you let us know what the problems were in IE7?

You got your thread.....what are we gonna talk about???

Original Poster

Admin;1433185

Can you let us know what the problems were in IE7?

As I've not really used the site recently, the two problems I've encountered so far are that I couldn't post a pic. When I click on the "insert image" icon, I get a pop up, but its just opened exactly the same page that I'm on typing a message, just in a much smaller box. I was unable to change the size of the box!

The other problem I seem to have is being unable to start a thread. But I just tried posting a test thread and it workes straight away, so not sure whats happening there. But please feel free to delete the thread that I just started in misc.

peteivy;1433305

As I've not really used the site recently, the two problems I've … As I've not really used the site recently, the two problems I've encountered so far are that I couldn't post a pic. When I click on the "insert image" icon, I get a pop up, but its just opened exactly the same page that I'm on typing a message, just in a much smaller box. I was unable to change the size of the box!

There are so many posts about this problem in the feedback forum.
It's a known problem and being worked on.
In the meantime just put your image direrctly into the message using [COLOR="Blue"][img] image url [/img][/COLOR]

Hope that helps

Test thread still working. :thumbsup:
I not only can't do the image posting but I also don't understand any of the advice!!:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions