If today was your last day........

50 replies
Found 10th Aug 2009
...............on Earth, what would you do?

Yep I heard the song on the radio at lunch time and it set me thinking

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
50 Comments

I wouldn't want to know

Banned

Spend all my thousands.

Live life to the full.

Banned

I'd probably check out a few of the sex and drugs parties that would inevitably happen.

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5980258

I'd probably check out a few of the sex and drugs parties that would … I'd probably check out a few of the sex and drugs parties that would inevitably happen.

Would that many parties be held for YOU LOL :thumbsup::santa:

Banned

prob jus chill 8-)

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5980258

I'd probably check out a few of the sex and drugs parties that would … I'd probably check out a few of the sex and drugs parties that would inevitably happen.

They say everyone should try things once before they die.

Not sure the parties that would be celebrating your demise would be sex and drugs parties though.

Spend it with the ones i love .................(oh and i'd leave my hubby a letter) :whistling:

I dunno, I'd probably do loads of things that I never dared to attempt.

It would obviously be a lot more care free though....I just hope I wouldn't get arrested cos it would mean that I'd spend my last evening in prison. :giggle:

I'd also want to spend it with my loved ones though and the people that mean the world to me.

If tomorrow never comes - Ronan Keating by chance?

Banned

D'oh - thought it was the end of the world, not the last day.:oops:

Still, I think sex and drugs is the way to go.:thumbsup:

Banned

Toybhoy;5980360

Tomorrow never comes

Because tomorrow is only Yesterday Today :santa::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'd spend it doing something good for the world. Maybe I could spend all my money on an area of land and have it protected forever as somewhere that kids could play that would never be taken away or built upon, like my childhood play field was. Or I could get a couple of my music friends over, give them all of my guitars and split my money between them, and tell them it's their wages for the next two years of their lives, which they're going to spend going round giving guitar lessons to orphans on my behalf. And then I could go on a killing spree and murder as many scammers, corrupt officials, nasty managers, and general joy-sapping *******s as possible.

Original Poster

Toybhoy;5980360

Err no, I can't even remember who sings it. It was local radio station so could be quite old. I can hum it if you want lol

FilthAndFurry;5980400

D'oh - thought it was the end of the world, not the last day.:oops:Still, … D'oh - thought it was the end of the world, not the last day.:oops:Still, I think sex and drugs is the way to go.:thumbsup:

:lol:

so the question didn't really matter we still got the same answer :w00t:

Banned

fireheaven;5980509

:lol: so the question didn't really matter we still got the same answer … :lol: so the question didn't really matter we still got the same answer :w00t:

It's my stock answer to any question - gets a bit tricky when I'm in a restaurant or meet girlfriend's parents:oops:

fireheaven;5980509

Err no, I can't even remember who sings it. It was local radio station … Err no, I can't even remember who sings it. It was local radio station so could be quite old. I can hum it if you want lol:lol: so the question didn't really matter we still got the same answer :w00t:

haha, sounds like he's got something on his mind. :-D

What would you do on your last day?

P.S would love to hear the humming, I dare you to youtube it for us all. :-D

If today was your last day.....................on Earth, what would you … If today was your last day.....................on Earth, what would you do?

Go to the Moon? :-D

PhearFactor;5980549

Go to the Moon? :-D

lol, you can't get out of it that easily....do you not realise how long it takes to blast off...you'd spend your entire last day getting ready to leave Earth. lol

pub !!

Reminds of a joke. 2 guys are sitting in a pub and one says " would would you do if we had an hour to live" his mate replies " have sex with everying that moved what would you do" to which the first guy replies " id probably sit still"

eat as much junk food as possible :thumbsup:

great nickleback song,

Probably pleasure the wife (by moving out probably) and then give the kids a kiss goodbye. Then get on the fastest plane available and try to do 18 holes at Augusta.

rob a bank
throw a telly out a 20 storey flat

Original Poster

dxx;5980436

I'd spend it doing something good for the world. Maybe I could spend all … I'd spend it doing something good for the world. Maybe I could spend all my money on an area of land and have it protected forever as somewhere that kids could play that would never be taken away or built upon, like my childhood play field was. Or I could get a couple of my music friends over, give them all of my guitars and split my money between them, and tell them it's their wages for the next two years of their lives, which they're going to spend going round giving guitar lessons to orphans on my behalf. And then I could go on a killing spree and murder as many scammers, corrupt officials, nasty managers, and general joy-sapping *******s as possible.

Ohhhh nice answer :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5980525

It's my stock answer to any question - gets a bit tricky when I'm in a … It's my stock answer to any question - gets a bit tricky when I'm in a restaurant or meet girlfriend's parents:oops:

:w00t: I can imagine but thinking about it, it does actually fit alot of questions

realfriendlyman;5980536

haha, sounds like he's got something on his mind. What would you do on … haha, sounds like he's got something on his mind. What would you do on your last day?P.S would love to hear the humming, I dare you to youtube it for us all. :-D

Not sure other than making sure the people I love know that I do, cuddle my children hard whether they like or not and kick a few people in the nuts

shosie;5980606

Reminds of a joke. 2 guys are sitting in a pub and one says " would … Reminds of a joke. 2 guys are sitting in a pub and one says " would would you do if we had an hour to live" his mate replies " have sex with everying that moved what would you do" to which the first guy replies " id probably sit still"

:lol:

Drink. Alot.

Banned

kyalion;5981238

Probably pleasure the wife (by moving out probably) and then give the … Probably pleasure the wife (by moving out probably) and then give the kids a kiss goodbye. Then get on the fastest plane available and try to do 18 holes at Augusta.

I hope you're not talking about golf:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;5981355

I hope you're not talking about golf:whistling:

Augusta is a long way to go to do 18 holes, if I'm not talking about golf. :?

fireheaven;5981252

Not sure other than making sure the people I love know that I do, cuddle … Not sure other than making sure the people I love know that I do, cuddle my children hard whether they like or not and kick a few people in the nuts

Awww, that's quite sweet....I hope you do all that stuff often.....although people need to learn not to kick and punch people in the nuts...it can prevent exciting stuff happening and it does hurt. :whistling:

BTW, are you saying the only people you want to kick in the crotch are men....women can be annoying too you know? :w00t:

track down kobe bryant and play a one on one game with him :thumsbup:

micoo;5981527

track down kobe bryant and play a one on one game with him :thumsbup:

Doesn't that mean you're going to stalk him and even kidknapp him, so you can force him to play basketball against his will? lol

P.S You seem to do a lot of typos on the thumbsup smilie. lol

realfriendlyman;5981599

Doesn't that mean you're going to stalk him and even kidknapp him, so you … Doesn't that mean you're going to stalk him and even kidknapp him, so you can force him to play basketball against his will? lolP.S You seem to do a lot of typos on the thumbsup smilie. lol

pretty much ye :lol:

ye i know, i blame my keyboard :lol: :thumsbup:

dammit :lol:

:? have a bloody long sleep naked!!

Try heroin

Original Poster

devil_tez;5981156

great nickleback song,

That's it :thumbsup:

Mr Weasle;5981959

:? have a bloody long sleep naked!!

:thinking: Why, I don't get that one

Sloth/Mod

realfriendlyman;5981514

BTW, are you saying the only people you want to kick in the crotch are … BTW, are you saying the only people you want to kick in the crotch are men....women can be annoying too you know? :w00t:

Yes...........but you can only kick the bucket once on this day. :-D

Banned

sloth_frattelli;5982295

Try heroin

lol ^^

................................................................................................................................................................................

I Guess ide just have a longer layin

Original Poster

Syzable;5982799

:w00t: :lol:

Syzable;5982799

But what if your foot goes inside? lol

One word:

[SIZE=7]PARTY!!!!! [/SIZE]
Post a comment
@