Groups

If true - this is sick beyond belief.

"A man accused of decapitating a cat is facing new charges of cruelty against a total of five animals.

A new complaint against Anthony John Docherty alleges he stole five cats in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, and taped their paws together.

He is alleged to have killed three of them. All were decapitated, two scalped and one had its tail pulled off.

Mr Docherty, 23, was granted bail at Paisley Sheriff Court on condition he had no contact with animals.

He initially appeared in court in February accused of stealing cats between 21 and 25 January in Clarkston.

New charges

He denied charges that he decapitated one cat and caused suffering to two others by taping their paws together.

The Crown has now served fresh papers, replacing the previous complaint, alleging nine charges of animal cruelty against five cats.

The charges claim he stole the animals in Clarkston between 1 and 25 January.

He is alleged to have screamed at the cats, pinched them, taped their paws together and killed three of them.

His defence agent was granted continuation without plea until 5 May to have the new charges examined in full. "

77 Comments

Thanks for the address - lets get the ---- together :x

Banned

tape his legs together and pull his head off. Seriously.

the poor cats man i hate people who harm animals, if they are capable of harming an animal, they can harm a person

One sick individual, he needs help

Fortunately those sort of people do get what's coming to them just like child abusers. He should be watching his back at all times

Just suddenly wakes up and decides to kill someone's loved family pet?

Sounds like a nice guy

NOT

Sicko

darren9030;4860808

Fortunately those sort of people do get what's coming to them just like … Fortunately those sort of people do get what's coming to them just like child abusers. He should be watching his back at all times

they don't though, thats the thing.

dcx_badass;4860814

Yes child abusers and a guy who killed cats are so similar. :roll:

they are similar, anybody who can hurt any living thing is capable of anything like that

Kitten13;4860816

they don't though, thats the thing.

People in his area know who he is & will be looking out for him. I know it's dodgy to take revenge but for something like this he will not get away with it.

darren9030;4860836

People in his area know who he is & will be looking out for him. I know … People in his area know who he is & will be looking out for him. I know it's dodgy to take revenge but for something like this he will not get away with it.

I hope your right.

small things lead onto bigger things.. hes sick and needs help :x

Original Poster

Thanks for the address - lets get the ---- together :x

I have the address - "strangely" the house has been removed from Google street stalker.

But google being google - if you look at numbers 2 and 6 - then turn - you can see the deleted detail.

The car and drive (but not the house which is the next one).

maps.google.co.uk/map…638

The house which has been removed (it shows the address as no 6 - but the camera is outside 6 and looking back to see the deleted house.

maps.google.co.uk/map…ddr

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4860854

Some sad people on here, posting the address of a guy who hurts cats.

I never posted his address - just a picture of a house that has been strangely deleted from Google street stalker :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Also - do you not mean a guy who allegedly hurts cats as the trail has not happened yet.

Kitten13;4860844

I hope your right.

On that note better do some work - night all .

Scalped a cat? WTF would you bother doing that? Just plain weird.

i hope that sick f*** gets what he deserves

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4860869

Sorry photos of his house is less weird....

Well - it seemed worth doing as it clearly shows the defects in google.

Original Poster

It appears quite a small bungalow - not even big enough to swing a...

NEVER MIND!

ibiza;4860888

It appears quite a small bungalow - not even big enough to swing … It appears quite a small bungalow - not even big enough to swing a...NEVER MIND!

lmao... sorry that just made me laugh

Banned

ibiza;4860888

It appears quite a small bungalow - not even big enough to … It appears quite a small bungalow - not even big enough to [COLOR="Red"]swing a[/COLOR]...NEVER MIND!

Bat?

oap ?

Original Poster

Returning to the serious side - it seems there are further allegations that was not the sole entertainment from cats.

petforums.co.uk/pet…tml

topix.com/for…8T9

So if true - anyone showing that much disrespect for any life - or wishing to exert that much control - is a risk to anyone.

Banned

ibiza;4860915

Returning to the serious side - it seems there are further allegations … Returning to the serious side - it seems there are further allegations that was not the sole entertainment from cats.http://www.petforums.co.uk/pet-news/27855-man-faces-cat-head-chop-rap-2.htmlhttp://www.topix.com/forum/pets/cats/TG9NASIFVMP3048T9So if true - anyone showing that much disrespect for any life - or wishing to exert that much control - is a risk to anyone.

TBH i reckon your the person behind it all. you know so much about it, Seems a little strange. Attackers often get a feeling of achievment and love others knowing about it.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4860916

TBH i reckon your the person behind it all. you know so much about it, … TBH i reckon your the person behind it all. you know so much about it, Seems a little strange. Attackers often get a feeling of achievment and love others knowing about it.

Gee thanks.

My newsreader showed the story for Glasgow - then a search on "docherty cat clarkston" found the rest of the articles - one of which gave the street he lives on - and his address came from the BT phone numbers page and was confirmed by the house having been removed from google.

Only a person who is french and eats snails would have made up an allegation like that. :whistling: :whistling:

Banned

ibiza;4860926

Gee thanks.My newsreader showed the story for Glasgow - then a search on … Gee thanks.My newsreader showed the story for Glasgow - then a search on "docherty cat clarkston" found the rest of the articles - one of which gave the street he lives on - and his address came from the BT phone numbers page and was confirmed by the house having been removed from google.Only a person who is french and eats snails would have made up an allegation like that. :whistling: :whistling:

lmao it was a joke man

Original Poster

DangerGod;4860933

lmao it was a joke man

It took you so long to reply as your fingers were stuck inside a snails shell!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Banned

ibiza;4860938

It took you so long to reply as your fingers were stuck inside a snails … It took you so long to reply as your fingers were stuck inside a snails shell!!! :whistling: :whistling:

Right....:?

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4860930

The cat in that context is a cat-o-9-tails, a whip, not what you are … The cat in that context is a cat-o-9-tails, a whip, not what you are thinking.

Sorry - you failed miserably in your audition as Marvo the great mind reader. :-D :-D

Original Poster

Are you two working as a team of something - conspiring up on me?!?!?!

Original Poster

Just remember - I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :whistling: :-D :whistling: :-D

Banned

come rescue me then (in a non man-love way)

DangerGod;4860951

:?

Is there any other way.... ? :thinking:

Banned

dmh77;4860953

:?Is there any other way.... ? :thinking:

lol eh?

DangerGod;4860957

lol eh?

Looool... I dunno.... !:w00t::thinking:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4860951

Its a cat love way that seems to be the problem here :w00t: :w00t:

You can just imagine his parents sitting downstairs...

DAD: whats that noise.

MUM: thats our Anthony - must have a lady friend in again.

DAD: thats my boy - she's enjoying it so much she cannot keep quiet.

MUM: yes - he certainly enjoys his pussy.

Banned

dmh77;4860960

Looool... I dunno.... !:w00t::thinking:

loool @ you having lost the plot :w00t:

Banned

ibiza;4860961

Its a cat love way that seems to be the problem here :w00t: :w00t:You can … Its a cat love way that seems to be the problem here :w00t: :w00t:You can just imagine his parents sitting downstairs...DAD: whats that noise.MUM: thats our Anthony - must have a lady friend in again.DAD: thats my boy - she's enjoying it so much she cannot keep quiet.MUM: yes - he certainly enjoys his pussy.

haha mum is correct right thurrr ^

DangerGod;4860965

loool @ you having lost the plot :w00t:

LMAO..... I lost the plot YEARS ago........... :oops:

Original Poster

Joking aside - you cannot help wonder why he was let out before his trial.

I think the Sheriff has potentially left a cannon loose.

But then - I don't see any sheriffs living in Clarkston.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions