If you are asked to be an executor to a persons will SAY NO

Found 20th JunEdited by:"miles136"
every one hates me and the other executor
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
miles13611 h, 10 m ago

you would think we wrote the the chuffing will! Why is he in itShe is …you would think we wrote the the chuffing will! Why is he in itShe is getting more than meThis is not his real wishesWhy are you an executorand loads of work making the house secure people with keys ..........I want this He is not getting that noway I would see it smashed first

Vultures, Miles, just a bunch of vultures.

Stupid A-holes chasing 'stuff' - to add to their own stuff, always storing up stuff, until BAM! they suddenly die and a whole bunch of other A-holes fight over their stuff.
Flippin morons chasing and storing stuff all their days - acting like they're going to live forever with 'their stuff'.

Let them be whatever they're going to be, Miles, but pay no heed to them, just stick to the will.
If they fall out with you, no biggie, you don't need nor want those vultures hanging around you like a bad smell.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 20th Jun
miles1362 h, 50 m ago

I have to say I am shocked at what has gone on, with in 4 hours of death …I have to say I am shocked at what has gone on, with in 4 hours of death his step son who no one even knew had a key was in the house taking stuff out

Doesn’t surprise me. I had a similar experience, step kids were trying to get hold of and execute an old will which was made before my family member had found his child from his first marriage and added some small provisions for his grandkids. They were told about his latest will, I was there when he told them in detail about it all and they all acted fine with that.

Literally the day after he died they were trying to get the will and were wanting stuff out the house and control of his bank accounts. I said look let’s wait until after the funeral to sort out stuff and as executor I set about trying to organise the funeral and ensure any remaining bills etc were paid.

It all got a bit nasty and divided the family up, the step part of the family only a few of them came to the funeral and after asking them to behave themselves several times in relation to will etc and them ignoring me I walked into a solicitor and asked them to take over and bill them whatever it’s costs (I didn’t care by that point, my relative wouldn’t have minded as I’d tried to save them money but they were all being difficult unnecessarily).

It took a while to all go through and they gave the solicitor a really hard time too, ringing him every week asking when they were getting THEIR money, the solicitor after a few calls said you do realise I’m charging you for each time you ring up don’t you and they didn’t care. Anyway the fees came to over 4K and it came out of their shares......costing them around 1k each.
You can change your friends but you can never change your family

Sad world

But not uncommon these days
OllieSt1 h, 9 m ago

I was executor of my mother's will early last year. Thankfully all was …I was executor of my mother's will early last year. Thankfully all was divided equally between her 3 children and her house was sold a few years earlier as she spent the last 2 years of her life in a nursing home. A very straightforward happening for me. The only issue I had was her appointed solicitor was too keen to hold money back (his suggestion was 50% - but told him where to go) just in case there were any unknown debts that needed paying.

Poor old you. A friend trusted you over the vultures. You should take pride in the knowledge that she both placed her trust in you and the obvious fact that she knew they were vultures. My cousin made his kids executors and the shenanigans they got up to with trying to swindle his sister, their aunt, out of money was horrific. A solicitor was even complicit in prosecuting their case!
Sadly, I cant talk my FiL out of using one as co-executor. I think he derives a sense of being a man of substance by doing it. Or else he thinks I will run off with the cash.

Typical of the blood suckers and I presume they want it held in their client account and I bet they billed a princely sum for their (in)activity.

But solicitors are not the worst. I did my Mother and my father's estates and the worst part was Barclays and their partners in swindling, Siimplify. Once they got wind of the size of the estate, they tried to con me into using services of a third party firm called Simplify, presumably on commission. Very nasty experience. Cant say bad enough things about Barclays or Simplify.
32 Comments
you would think we wrote the the chuffing will!
Why is he in it
She is getting more than me
This is not his real wishes
Why are you an executor

and loads of work making the house secure people with keys ..........
I want this He is not getting that noway I would see it smashed first
I'll have a pint of what you're having.
What percentage was it?
miles13611 h, 10 m ago

you would think we wrote the the chuffing will! Why is he in itShe is …you would think we wrote the the chuffing will! Why is he in itShe is getting more than meThis is not his real wishesWhy are you an executorand loads of work making the house secure people with keys ..........I want this He is not getting that noway I would see it smashed first

Vultures, Miles, just a bunch of vultures.

Stupid A-holes chasing 'stuff' - to add to their own stuff, always storing up stuff, until BAM! they suddenly die and a whole bunch of other A-holes fight over their stuff.
Flippin morons chasing and storing stuff all their days - acting like they're going to live forever with 'their stuff'.

Let them be whatever they're going to be, Miles, but pay no heed to them, just stick to the will.
If they fall out with you, no biggie, you don't need nor want those vultures hanging around you like a bad smell.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 20th Jun
tryn2help17 m ago

Vultures, Miles, just a bunch of vultures.Stupid A-holes chasing 'stuff' - …Vultures, Miles, just a bunch of vultures.Stupid A-holes chasing 'stuff' - to add to their own stuff, always storing up stuff, until BAM! they suddenly die and a whole bunch of other A-holes fight over their stuff.Flippin morons chasing and storing stuff all their days - acting like they're going to live forever with 'their stuff'.Let them be whatever they're going to be, Miles, but pay no heed to them, just stick to the will.If they fall out with you, no biggie, you don't want those vultures hanging around you like a bad smell.

I have to say I am shocked at what has gone on, with in 4 hours of death his step son who no one even knew had a key was in the house taking stuff out
miles1362 h, 50 m ago

I have to say I am shocked at what has gone on, with in 4 hours of death …I have to say I am shocked at what has gone on, with in 4 hours of death his step son who no one even knew had a key was in the house taking stuff out

Doesn’t surprise me. I had a similar experience, step kids were trying to get hold of and execute an old will which was made before my family member had found his child from his first marriage and added some small provisions for his grandkids. They were told about his latest will, I was there when he told them in detail about it all and they all acted fine with that.

Literally the day after he died they were trying to get the will and were wanting stuff out the house and control of his bank accounts. I said look let’s wait until after the funeral to sort out stuff and as executor I set about trying to organise the funeral and ensure any remaining bills etc were paid.

It all got a bit nasty and divided the family up, the step part of the family only a few of them came to the funeral and after asking them to behave themselves several times in relation to will etc and them ignoring me I walked into a solicitor and asked them to take over and bill them whatever it’s costs (I didn’t care by that point, my relative wouldn’t have minded as I’d tried to save them money but they were all being difficult unnecessarily).

It took a while to all go through and they gave the solicitor a really hard time too, ringing him every week asking when they were getting THEIR money, the solicitor after a few calls said you do realise I’m charging you for each time you ring up don’t you and they didn’t care. Anyway the fees came to over 4K and it came out of their shares......costing them around 1k each.
miles1366 h, 27 m ago

I was executor of my mother's will early last year. Thankfully all was divided equally between her 3 children and her house was sold a few years earlier as she spent the last 2 years of her life in a nursing home. A very straightforward happening for me. The only issue I had was her appointed solicitor was too keen to hold money back (his suggestion was 50% - but told him where to go) just in case there were any unknown debts that needed paying.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 20th Jun
OllieSt1 h, 9 m ago

I was executor of my mother's will early last year. Thankfully all was …I was executor of my mother's will early last year. Thankfully all was divided equally between her 3 children and her house was sold a few years earlier as she spent the last 2 years of her life in a nursing home. A very straightforward happening for me. The only issue I had was her appointed solicitor was too keen to hold money back (his suggestion was 50% - but told him where to go) just in case there were any unknown debts that needed paying.

Poor old you. A friend trusted you over the vultures. You should take pride in the knowledge that she both placed her trust in you and the obvious fact that she knew they were vultures. My cousin made his kids executors and the shenanigans they got up to with trying to swindle his sister, their aunt, out of money was horrific. A solicitor was even complicit in prosecuting their case!
Sadly, I cant talk my FiL out of using one as co-executor. I think he derives a sense of being a man of substance by doing it. Or else he thinks I will run off with the cash.

Typical of the blood suckers and I presume they want it held in their client account and I bet they billed a princely sum for their (in)activity.

But solicitors are not the worst. I did my Mother and my father's estates and the worst part was Barclays and their partners in swindling, Siimplify. Once they got wind of the size of the estate, they tried to con me into using services of a third party firm called Simplify, presumably on commission. Very nasty experience. Cant say bad enough things about Barclays or Simplify.
Good luck Op, a death brings out the Vultures. I haven't spoken to a good half of my family due to the way they behaved after a death.
You can change your friends but you can never change your family

Sad world

But not uncommon these days
If you can hold your head whilst all about are losing theirs...

Just ignore their greed, its their problem to resolve.
cmdr_elito5 h, 56 m ago

Doesn’t surprise me. I had a similar experience, step kids were trying to g …Doesn’t surprise me. I had a similar experience, step kids were trying to get hold of and execute an old will which was made before my family member had found his child from his first marriage and added some small provisions for his grandkids. They were told about his latest will, I was there when he told them in detail about it all and they all acted fine with that.Literally the day after he died they were trying to get the will and were wanting stuff out the house and control of his bank accounts. I said look let’s wait until after the funeral to sort out stuff and as executor I set about trying to organise the funeral and ensure any remaining bills etc were paid. It all got a bit nasty and divided the family up, the step part of the family only a few of them came to the funeral and after asking them to behave themselves several times in relation to will etc and them ignoring me I walked into a solicitor and asked them to take over and bill them whatever it’s costs (I didn’t care by that point, my relative wouldn’t have minded as I’d tried to save them money but they were all being difficult unnecessarily).It took a while to all go through and they gave the solicitor a really hard time too, ringing him every week asking when they were getting THEIR money, the solicitor after a few calls said you do realise I’m charging you for each time you ring up don’t you and they didn’t care. Anyway the fees came to over 4K and it came out of their shares......costing them around 1k each.

This sounds very sensible
When my dad passed away in 2016 there was no will. He had the house and the bank account. House went in equal shares to me, my sister and my mum as per law. No drama at all. There was some paperwork to pay for
They kept what remained of the money after the funeral etc as I thought it was only fair as I didn't live with them in Italy anymore.
See people’s true colours at times like these! It should not be about money! So That is why I’ll leave everything to one person! That’s if I don’t spend it all before I go! Feel it hot hot hot !!(devil)
It gets even better my friend died abroad and was cremated there (Cheaper) no one is interested in organising or attending a service, so I have decided to organise one myself. This person left a life changing amount of money I will get people to attend who knew him but it will only be about 6 of us it the family do not come
tryn2help23 h, 10 m ago

Vultures, Miles, just a bunch of vultures.Stupid A-holes chasing 'stuff' - …Vultures, Miles, just a bunch of vultures.Stupid A-holes chasing 'stuff' - to add to their own stuff, always storing up stuff, until BAM! they suddenly die and a whole bunch of other A-holes fight over their stuff.Flippin morons chasing and storing stuff all their days - acting like they're going to live forever with 'their stuff'.Let them be whatever they're going to be, Miles, but pay no heed to them, just stick to the will.If they fall out with you, no biggie, you don't need nor want those vultures hanging around you like a bad smell.

It's part and party of the nature of the 'climate' we're living in at the moment (unfortunately?).

The 'System' around us has spoken ...

But, keep your chin up still though. :-)
miles13634 m ago

It gets even better my friend died abroad and was cremated there (Cheaper) …It gets even better my friend died abroad and was cremated there (Cheaper) no one is interested in organising or attending a service, so I have decided to organise one myself. This person left a life changing amount of money I will get people to attend who knew him but it will only be about 6 of us it the family do not come

Miles, I have seen some crappy behaviour - and I'm no saint myself, so I can't judge - but, my word.
There was one not so long ago, wife's stepbrother, decent lad, heart of gold.
You couldn't make this up.
He called me one night, needed to get to hospital, lots of pain. poor guy had no clue he wasn't leaving there.

Anywho, whilst shocked by the suddeness, unexpectedness, my wife got a call from a screaming - and I mean screaming - partner of the deceased. Extremely hostile and threatening ( we had to get the police involved ) we were shocked because we had already made up our minds to support his partner 100%. Seemed the right thing to do, but here he was screaming all sorts of threats at us, under the mistaken assumption that we were somehow going to take everything ( we didn't need anything and had no intention of taking anything other than a few photos of happy memories).

However, we had to back off altogher and let the police warn him off.

Unfortunately, things got much worse.
Four of his ex's all appeared on the scene - all of them staking their claim - only reason the bloke he really loved didn't turn up was the poor chap had died a year or so earlier.
The cat fight was rolled out in front of the police, the courts and anyone who would listen.

I honestly have no idea of the outcome.
We backed off totally, Didn't even go to the funeral.

Left them to it.

Know for sure, her step bro would have been deeply upset with the whole thing.
Reading some of this is quite depressing! but Its true havng seen the greed & desperation of the lengths people will go too after a relative died, I had to walk away from the lot of them I didn't want any part of that
Equity release the lot I say before you go leave nothing !! No point in being the richest person in the ground !!
ASongOfFireAndIce21st Jun

Equity release the lot I say before you go leave nothing !! No point in …Equity release the lot I say before you go leave nothing !! No point in being the richest person in the ground !!

They could be worse my sisters friend from work her Mother did it 10 yrs ago got £16k now owes £48k if she lives another 10yrs equity company will own the house, do not know any other details about this
I have a mother who has a nice bungalow, she uses this as blackmail for the greedy people in the family, including manipulating grandkids saying, "your my heir", they don't realise it means you'll get £20... Her ex son in law has told me " I think she'll leave me something", I keep laughing to myself thinking, ha you won't get a penny.

I have had nothing to do with this woman in over 10 years, she made my life help as a kid. I get satisfaction in thinking your other 2 kids hate you, and are only nice to you because they are waiting for your money. She's a sad lonely woman, I can't pity her as she's an abuser.

Moneyy really is an evil thing at times. I out of the will and happy about it.
cideristhefuture1 h, 9 m ago

I have a mother who has a nice bungalow, she uses this as blackmail for …I have a mother who has a nice bungalow, she uses this as blackmail for the greedy people in the family, including manipulating grandkids saying, "your my heir", they don't realise it means you'll get £20... Her ex son in law has told me " I think she'll leave me something", I keep laughing to myself thinking, ha you won't get a penny. I have had nothing to do with this woman in over 10 years, she made my life help as a kid. I get satisfaction in thinking your other 2 kids hate you, and are only nice to you because they are waiting for your money. She's a sad lonely woman, I can't pity her as she's an abuser.Moneyy really is an evil thing at times. I out of the will and happy about it.

I was disowned by my parents 30 years ago and i think after my divorce, they have become my next of kin but i would be happy for someone to clarify that. I so badly need to get a will sorted out as there is no way they are going to get their hands on anything of mine. Not even my debts! They gave up their right to anything of mine years ago. Just need to get that will done asap. Now to go rob a bank to get it done
fern3728th Jun

I was disowned by my parents 30 years ago and i think after my divorce, …I was disowned by my parents 30 years ago and i think after my divorce, they have become my next of kin but i would be happy for someone to clarify that. I so badly need to get a will sorted out as there is no way they are going to get their hands on anything of mine. Not even my debts! They gave up their right to anything of mine years ago. Just need to get that will done asap. Now to go rob a bank to get it done

Yes they are , and when they are gone your brothers and sisters, its a bit vauge after that for me not sure but if you live with someone they can stake a claim if you have no will
I am now the last executor, after the second one has found it all too much!!!! this is after gossiping and telling peeps things they do not need to know.
I have also got a £2k council tax bill, this had been paid in full but the solicitor asked for a refund for the estate, I have to pay monthly instalments till the house is sold, then I can claim it back!!

Step son now knows I am an executor, and am the one stopping him going in the house (as per instructions I was given many times over the years) He knows "that $%^&%$^* (something about being gay) has got the old man to leave it all to him (me).

such fun
BTW I have not been left anything but a mess to sort out
ccnp20th Jun

Poor old you. A friend trusted you over the vultures. You should take …Poor old you. A friend trusted you over the vultures. You should take pride in the knowledge that she both placed her trust in you and the obvious fact that she knew they were vultures. My cousin made his kids executors and the shenanigans they got up to with trying to swindle his sister, their aunt, out of money was horrific. A solicitor was even complicit in prosecuting their case! .Sadly, I cant talk my FiL out of using one as co-executor. I think he derives a sense of being a man of substance by doing it. Or else he thinks I will run off with the cash. Typical of the blood suckers and I presume they want it held in their client account and I bet they billed a princely sum for their (in)activity. But solicitors are not the worst. I did my Mother and my father's estates and the worst part was Barclays and their partners in swindling, Siimplify. Once they got wind of the size of the estate, they tried to con me into using services of a third party firm called Simplify, presumably on commission. Very nasty experience. Cant say bad enough things about Barclays or Simplify.

Hate Barclays they do same to businesses too
miles13616 h, 10 m ago

I am now the last executor, after the second one has found it all too …I am now the last executor, after the second one has found it all too much!!!! this is after gossiping and telling peeps things they do not need to know.I have also got a £2k council tax bill, this had been paid in full but the solicitor asked for a refund for the estate, I have to pay monthly instalments till the house is sold, then I can claim it back!!Step son now knows I am an executor, and am the one stopping him going in the house (as per instructions I was given many times over the years) He knows "that $%^&%$^* (something about being gay) has got the old man to leave it all to him (me).such funBTW I have not been left anything but a mess to sort out

I'm so sorry this is a mess for you and you have been left to sort it out. You're doing your very best and that will be appreciated by people who have a soul and morals.

miles13616 h, 18 m ago

Yes they are , and when they are gone your brothers and sisters, its a bit …Yes they are , and when they are gone your brothers and sisters, its a bit vauge after that for me not sure but if you live with someone they can stake a claim if you have no will

This weekend I will get my will done so that they have no access to my stuff. I have asked an ex boyfriend to be my executor and my brother will help him. Have asked hem both so they are aware. Would burn my stuff rather than let my birth parents get anything.
Edited by: "fern37" 29th Jun
fern3723 h, 23 m ago

I was disowned by my parents 30 years ago and i think after my divorce, …I was disowned by my parents 30 years ago and i think after my divorce, they have become my next of kin but i would be happy for someone to clarify that. I so badly need to get a will sorted out as there is no way they are going to get their hands on anything of mine. Not even my debts! They gave up their right to anything of mine years ago. Just need to get that will done asap. Now to go rob a bank to get it done

You can get a info pack with everything you need for a will from WH Smith or the Postoffice - only costs about £19.
Bigfootpete22 m ago

You can get a info pack with everything you need for a will from WH Smith …You can get a info pack with everything you need for a will from WH Smith or the Postoffice - only costs about £19.

I'm with a union at work and can get free wills done. Just about to lose my job through ill health so need to get a move on and get my will sorted before i lose the freebie. Thank you though. I'd forgotten all about WH Smith.
I attended another funeral today, a guy I worked with 20 odd years ago, he was a great guy, lived life, always at events, or travelling. He often had large gatherings at his house, or dinner parties for friends. There were more than 100 people attended this funeral, many like me travling a long way to attend (150 miles for me), apparently he knew he was dieing so wrote his own eulogy, one thing really hit home, to his children he said "Sorry kids I have left you no money, I spent it with you on fun, holidays, party's, weddings and education, and you can't sell the house yet, unless you put your Mother in a home". His house will not be worth much, so there will be very little money.

I had to organise a funeral for the person I am executor for, he was better off than anyone thought, going though his papers we have found 2 bank accounts not mentioned in the will, and some stocks. I had to plead with some people to attend the funeral, some of my friends came to make the numbers up, 12 of us in total. looks like all 5 beneficiaries will get about £225K each, only one of them came to the funeral. He was very very careful with money 10p tins of beans, 50p packet soups, never got new clothes, sat last winter with the heating turned off most days, always said "HOW MUCH!! I am not paying that, my family always felt sorry for him, would take him out for meals, trips out, buy shopping, new clothes at christmas, where did it get him in the end.
miles13617 m ago

I attended another funeral today, a guy I worked with 20 odd years ago, he …I attended another funeral today, a guy I worked with 20 odd years ago, he was a great guy, lived life, always at events, or travelling. He often had large gatherings at his house, or dinner parties for friends. There were more than 100 people attended this funeral, many like me travling a long way to attend (150 miles for me), apparently he knew he was dieing so wrote his own eulogy, one thing really hit home, to his children he said "Sorry kids I have left you no money, I spent it with you on fun, holidays, party's, weddings and education, and you can't sell the house yet, unless you put your Mother in a home". His house will not be worth much, so there will be very little money.I had to organise a funeral for the person I am executor for, he was better off than anyone thought, going though his papers we have found 2 bank accounts not mentioned in the will, and some stocks. I had to plead with some people to attend the funeral, some of my friends came to make the numbers up, 12 of us in total. looks like all 5 beneficiaries will get about £225K each, only one of them came to the funeral. He was very very careful with money 10p tins of beans, 50p packet soups, never got new clothes, sat last winter with the heating turned off most days, always said "HOW MUCH!! I am not paying that, my family always felt sorry for him, would take him out for meals, trips out, buy shopping, new clothes at christmas, where did it get him in the end.

My husband always used to say you're a long time dead when it came to enjoying life. He had a fatal cardiac arrest on his 51st birthday. We lived modestly and were very well insured so I am comfortably well off and our son is provided for. We always used to joke that we had nothing just now but we would have a nice comfortable retirement. It never happened. I drive a nice car, own two houses with no mortgages and have more coming in than going out each month. I'd give it all back in a heartbeat for this not to have happened. I'm still learning to enjoy life again but like he said, you're a long time dead so that is what I am determined to do.
psychobitchfromhell30 m ago

My husband always used to say you're a long time dead when it came to …My husband always used to say you're a long time dead when it came to enjoying life. He had a fatal cardiac arrest on his 51st birthday. We lived modestly and were very well insured so I am comfortably well off and our son is provided for. We always used to joke that we had nothing just now but we would have a nice comfortable retirement. It never happened. I drive a nice car, own two houses with no mortgages and have more coming in than going out each month. I'd give it all back in a heartbeat for this not to have happened. I'm still learning to enjoy life again but like he said, you're a long time dead so that is what I am determined to do.

Enjoy it with your family, do not save it till you are gone watch them enjoy it, My friend had very few visitors, a neighbour, my sister, me and calls from his brother once a week, if truth be told he was not happy, he spent Christmas day with me for the last 3 yrs as no other invites came, it is so sad, he always made out he could not afford things, no idea why
miles13613 m ago

Enjoy it with your family, do not save it till you are gone watch them …Enjoy it with your family, do not save it till you are gone watch them enjoy it, My friend had very few visitors, a neighbour, my sister, me and calls from his brother once a week, if truth be told he was not happy, he spent Christmas day with me for the last 3 yrs as no other invites came, it is so sad, he always made out he could not afford things, no idea why

I'm terribly frugal on a day by day basis because I hate spending more than I need. That said, if I want something and I can justify getting it, I will. My mother has made the decision to bypass us kids completely in her will and divide the estate between her six grandchildren. Her choice. I only have one child with special needs whereas one of my sister's has three, all in employment and all with university degrees. I'm not going to say he needs or deserves more than the others, she has decided what she thinks is fair and that is that. If she'd divided it between her kids I would get a third. Dividing it between her grandchildren, my son will get a sixth. It doesn't bother me. People can be so petty and downright greedy
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 27th Jul
miles1365 h, 58 m ago

Enjoy it with your family, do not save it till you are gone watch them …Enjoy it with your family, do not save it till you are gone watch them enjoy it, My friend had very few visitors, a neighbour, my sister, me and calls from his brother once a week, if truth be told he was not happy, he spent Christmas day with me for the last 3 yrs as no other invites came, it is so sad, he always made out he could not afford things, no idea why

psychobitchfromhell5 h, 45 m ago

I'm terribly frugal on a day by day basis because I hate spending more …I'm terribly frugal on a day by day basis because I hate spending more than I need. That said, if I want something and I can justify getting it, I will. My mother has made the decision to bypass us kids completely in her will and divide the estate between her six grandchildren. Her choice. I only have one child with special needs whereas one of my sister's has three, all in employment and all with university degrees. I'm not going to say he needs or deserves more than the others, she has decided what she thinks is fair and that is that. If she'd divided it between her kids I would get a third. Dividing it between her grandchildren, my son will get a sixth. It doesn't bother me. People can be so petty and downright greedy

A person of good character attracts happiness (the opposite attracts hate and negativity). In some cultures, the opposites are named as positive and negative energy, likewise for personality.

There is give and take of energy, when one person draws positive energy from another excessively, that person becomes tired and withdraws, because "I scratch your back but you don't scratch my back".

This person's environment changes his/her application of good character and personality.

Then there is a need to have cognitive understanding of the body, soul and spirit and how one values these parts as a sentient being. Material things and money are typically very good for the body but much less so for, if ever, the spirit and soul.

Then drawing on the above, one uses money as frugally or as generously as one chooses. This is because money is an instrument which facilities the availability of things which cause positive or negativity energy. Likewise a voluntary expression of gratitude of thanks, voluntary help, being present, are also instruments which facilitate energy exchange. Some people call this the emotional layer of the person's aura.

Finally, at death, you have to give wordly posessions away because your body dies. What happens to the spirit and soul? If you loved someone then it is a question of when (how much earlier than death) you apply "if you loved someone, you have to let it go (transfer of energy from your aura)".

So, what happened in my surroundings. A couple had lived in £3m house at death, substantial savings, had lived on marked down "sell-by" date supermarket foods, had attended free communal events, never had attended a single paid up communal event at £5. Their spirits live on, because I am mentioning this, that's how all others remember them. When others see the siblings that's how the community remember their parents. Do people have a good things to say of them, no. On the other hand, there are those who died penniless and no one remember them too unless they contributed with emotional aura.
Edited by: "splender" 27th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions