Groups

If you became a mod, what would be the 1st thing you'd do?

as above................:-)

36 Comments

Banned

Ban you

joke

abuse my power

Banned

make sure my personality was cloned so when i wanted it back it would be available

Banned

sassie;4647944

make sure my personality was cloned so when i wanted it back it would be … make sure my personality was cloned so when i wanted it back it would be available

haha

Polish my Jackboots!

Banned

get a rubbish avatar with some smart comment in location

hold on a min....

Original Poster

DangerGod;4647935

Ban youjoke

I'm hurt :cry:

Ban some of the current mods lol

Banned

dontdothatagain;4647986

I'm hurt :cry:

how was stirling?

Supermod

Resign.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4647995

how was stirling?

Good, the uni is quite impressive

Ban the self proclaimed MVP

Give everybody a one week suspension and tell them to do something else with their lives for a week....that way I get an easy first week as a mod :-D

why would you wanna be a mod, it's not like they get paid, think most do it to be help-full and have a bit of power..

DangerGod;4647935

Ban you

That was exactly what I was thinking!

Original Poster

ukmonkey;4648030

why would you wanna be a mod, it's not like they get paid, think most do … why would you wanna be a mod, it's not like they get paid, think most do it to be help-full and have a bit of power..

thats practically what the Q is, if you had control on here, what would you do 1st :thumbsup:

clondikemike;4648004

Ban the self proclaimed MVP

which one?
    3 I can think of

starsparkle2311;4648057

start a thread to tell everyone,lolpost a pic of my profile pageissue … start a thread to tell everyone,lolpost a pic of my profile pageissue lots of infractions?

Avi-tastic! :thumbsup:

dontdothatagain;4648044

thats practically what the Q is, if you had control on here, what would … thats practically what the Q is, if you had control on here, what would you do 1st :thumbsup:

Sorry...Ok then i would ban you aswell..:thumbsup:

I would delete every word game thread.

Laugh at TheSaint for being passed over once again. And then ban him. And create a forum dedicated just to those retarded word games ("Who's up for a game of two letter scrabble? I'm too thick to cope with three", etc), and ban everyone in it. And ban everyone complaining. And I'd de-wussify the forum, make it less 13-year old (or 40 year old, with the mentality of a 4 year old) friendly, and unblock the hardcore profanity currently disallowed in this forum. You know. Words like cr*p, bug**r, and boll*cks.

dxx;4648154

Laugh at TheSaint for being passed over once again. And then ban him. And … Laugh at TheSaint for being passed over once again. And then ban him. And create a forum dedicated just to those retarded word games ("Who's up for a game of two letter scrabble? I'm too thick to cope with three", etc), and ban everyone in it. And ban everyone complaining. And I'd de-wussify the forum, make it less 13-year old (or 40 year old, with the mentality of a 4 year old) friendly, and unblock the hardcore profanity currently disallowed in this forum. You know. Words like cr*p, bug**r, and boll*cks.

Defo like that idea. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'd ban TheSaint, JFK and BG1, but have a more open forum where you could get away with a bit more, and have a dedicated forum for Games

And allow Congrats threads

dxx;4648154

Laugh at TheSaint for being passed over once again. And then ban him. And … Laugh at TheSaint for being passed over once again. And then ban him. And create a forum dedicated just to those retarded word games ("Who's up for a game of two letter scrabble? I'm too thick to cope with three", etc), and ban everyone in it. And ban everyone complaining. And I'd de-wussify the forum, make it less 13-year old (or 40 year old, with the mentality of a 4 year old) friendly, and unblock the hardcore profanity currently disallowed in this forum. You know. Words like cr*p, bug**r, and boll*cks.

you'd probably get my vote as well oh and i'd ban caturday, any congrats on posting 34534 times posts/threads, asking advice on how to tie my shoes and anything with pic with an element of sparklyness in it.:thumbsup:

skusey;4648058

which one?3 I can think of

Im thinking of the footballer, penny share dealer, software company owner, internet mogul, clothes trader, ebayer and president of the USA

well i'd make a possible exception as you have pegg as your avatar, well at least until the new star trek comes out and if he ruins all the good work he done in spaced etc and wastes the memory of james doohan then you'll be banished or maybe just your avatar.

and yes being a mod on here s so damn important, cmon get with the times don't you know this is real life.:oops:

id get myself to top of rep league..... sweet irrelevent victories for net freaks! yeah!!

magicbeans;4648433

id get myself to top of rep league..... sweet irrelevent victories for … id get myself to top of rep league..... sweet irrelevent victories for net freaks! yeah!!

for the future record. I'm suspending you :w00t:

[email protected];4648496

get rid of Rayman

Fanfare Out
    http://www.army.gov.au/AABM/images/Fanfare_Team_Pyramid.jpg

Standing Ovation
    http://www.sodacraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/standing-ovation-0907-lg.jpg

Mexican Wave
    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Travel/Pix/pictures/2007/01/08/copaamerica460.jpg

I would ban those stupid sky deals.

resign straight away on grounds of being over qualifed with an IQ of more than 30

dontdothatagain;4648216

I'd ban TheSaint, JFK and BG1, but have a more open forum where you could … I'd ban TheSaint, JFK and BG1, but have a more open forum where you could get away with a bit more, and have a dedicated forum for Games :)And allow Congrats threads

lol ur 13

black gerbil1;4650075

lol ur 13

So were you not so long ago!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4650130

So were you not so long ago!

He still is
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions