Groups

if you could

mmm my dad asked me if you could have a dinner party with anyone in the world who would it be?????and they have to be alive mine would be robbie williams.paul o grady and madonna what bout you lot

18 Comments

All my family and friends!!

Chris

bill and ben the flowerpot men

Original Poster

chrisapplegate

All my family and friends!!Chris

have u only 3 family and freinds u poor chap

you said nothing about numbers lol

Original Poster

chrisapplegate

you said nothing about numbers lol

WHOOPS SORRY HAS TO BE THREE PEOPLE OTHERWISE ID HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD AND WE WOULD ALL LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY

sarahmas

WHOOPS SORRY HAS TO BE THREE PEOPLE OTHERWISE ID HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD AND … WHOOPS SORRY HAS TO BE THREE PEOPLE OTHERWISE ID HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD AND WE WOULD ALL LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY

amen

I would have Jason Lewis, Sawyer (can't remember his real name lol) and Enrique and they could eat their dinner off my body :w00t:

sarahmas

WHOOPS SORRY HAS TO BE THREE PEOPLE OTHERWISE ID HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD … WHOOPS SORRY HAS TO BE THREE PEOPLE OTHERWISE ID HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD AND WE WOULD ALL LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY

lol, I thought i'd been stupid for a minute, had to read your original post a few times!

In that case it would be to difficult to decide between all my family and friends, but as for famous people it would probably be Jimmy Carr, Sir Richard Branson and Cordazer Calvin Broadus, Jr (aka Snoop Dogg).

I think there would be interesting conversation!

Chris

robbie williams, one, and cant think of another 2, have to think on that.

Marco Pierre White(to cook the meal)
    Stephen Fry(for intelligent,witty conversation)
    Sean Bean(to sh*g me senseless afterwards)

:whistling: ;-)

Banned

Today I would pick Michael Palin, David Tennant and John Barrowman.

Gordon Ramsey (he can shake my lettuce anytime)
    Batista (strong enough to carry me upstairs)
    Cesar Millan (good with dogs!!:w00t: )

Banned

Omid Djalili, Bill Bailey and Fern Cotton

fireheaven

I would have Jason Lewis, Sawyer (can't remember his real name lol) and … I would have Jason Lewis, Sawyer (can't remember his real name lol) and Enrique and they could eat their dinner off my body :w00t:

Josh holloway

I'd have to have um, Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell and Evangeline lilly :w00t:

t0mm

Josh holloway

mmmm can i have him as a spare?;-)

Robbie Williams, Dec and David Boreanaz (Angel)

Hugh Laurie, Gerard Way and Morgan Freeman

Edit that: Make it Hugh Laurie, Eddie Izzard and Morgan Freeman....I'll have Gerard Way for 'afters' ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944524
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1837
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353

See more discussions