If you could burn your place of work to the ground...

37 replies
Found 28th Jul 2008
with no consequences, would you?

Hypothetical question, don't actually do it!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
36 Comments

Banned

That would mean burning my house down:?

Prissymiss;2617711

Does he/she works under you, (not literally)?:?

Banned

saayinla;2617724

?????? who, what????

Original Poster

saayinla;2617724

Probably works from home, I wouldn't burn my home down!

Banned

in a second....

there was a fire alarm this morning...was hoping someone had!

yes..

No way, its a hospital......

Banned

ODB_69;2617758

in a second....there was a fire alarm this morning...was hoping someone … in a second....there was a fire alarm this morning...was hoping someone had!

Do we work at the same place :w00t:

Banned

Alfonse;2617773

Brain Surgeon are ya:whistling:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2617777

Productivity must be great:whistling:

I work with nuclear weapons.....I guarantee there would be some consequences if the place went 'boom' :-D

Original Poster

Alfonse;2617773

No consequences though, just metaphorical or whatever the word is!

As long as everyone else is still inside.

Our old offices did burn to the ground two years ago and it actually was really sad.

my workplace did get burnt down!!!!!!!!!
Secondary school
Arson by a student!
3 years on still not finished the rebuild.

Banned

Prissymiss;2617711

Mine too :w00t:

I work online, so would that mean the whole tinternet, or just the websites I use?

And no! because I would not make money!

Banned

queenlush;2617839

Our old offices did burn to the ground two years ago and it actually was … Our old offices did burn to the ground two years ago and it actually was really sad.

Which offices, were they in Manchester?

DLM;2617930

Which offices, were they in Manchester?

Yes in Prestwich, it made the news cos it caused absolute havoc ( not the ones where the homeless were found dead)

peodude;2617935

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/7528165.stm

I was just going to say that! Are you telling us that you are guilty of burning down the pier!? :?

Banned

queenlush;2617958

Yes in Prestwich, it made the news cos it caused absolute havoc ( not the … Yes in Prestwich, it made the news cos it caused absolute havoc ( not the ones where the homeless were found dead)

Where?

DLM;2617990

Where?

Where what lol ? where in Prestwich or where in Manchester did they find bodies?

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2617777

U in Stoke? If not then no!
Prissymiss;2617782

Productivity must be great:whistling:

Strangely it is...thats what I deal with:-D

Banned

queenlush;2618000

Where what lol ? where in Prestwich or where in Manchester did they find … Where what lol ? where in Prestwich or where in Manchester did they find bodies?

Both?

Banned

ODB_69;2618020

U in Stoke? If not then no!Strangely it is...thats what I deal with:-D

What are you producing, kittens?

The prestwich fire was on an industrial estate at the back of George street if that means anything to you, and the big fire in the city centre was last year on Dale st.

Banned

DLM;2618030

What are you producing, kittens?

no...there made somewhere else......

Birds and bees works for animals too

Banned

queenlush;2618033

The prestwich fire was on an industrial estate at the back of George … The prestwich fire was on an industrial estate at the back of George street if that means anything to you, and the big fire in the city centre was last year on Dale st.

I'll have to multimap George Street, sorry, i know about the fire in Manchester did they actually find some homeless people in it?

I thought they just suspected some being there?

Aimee1985;2617984

I was just going to say that! Are you telling us that you are guilty of … I was just going to say that! Are you telling us that you are guilty of burning down the pier!? :?

You wouldn't get me up at that time of the morning, what does 7am look like? :whistling:

DLM;2618047

I'll have to multimap George Street, sorry, i know about the fire in … I'll have to multimap George Street, sorry, i know about the fire in Manchester did they actually find some homeless people in it?I thought they just suspected some being there?

I've just had a google and you are right, it doesn't actually state that they found anyone.

yep i would

Banned

queenlush;2618071

I've just had a google and you are right, it doesn't actually state that … I've just had a google and you are right, it doesn't actually state that they found anyone.

I thought so, it was just speculation.

I was in Bolton, Sat pm shopping they have had to close some roads due to the fire there last week.

It was a bit difficult to get out of the town centre, i ended up in Farnworth not a town to be in for long, especially at night unless you have a stab vest.

Prissymiss;2617780

Brain Surgeon are ya:whistling:

:roll::x:?

DLM;2618105

I thought so, it was just speculation.I was in Bolton, Sat pm shopping … I thought so, it was just speculation.I was in Bolton, Sat pm shopping they have had to close some roads due to the fire there last week.It was a bit difficult to get out of the town centre, i ended up in Farnworth not a town to be in for long, especially at night unless you have a stab vest.

I love Bolton for shopping :-D Never been to Farnworth, and Bury isn't bad for a night out.

Banned

queenlush;2618185

I love Bolton for shopping :-D Never been to Farnworth, and Bury isn't … I love Bolton for shopping :-D Never been to Farnworth, and Bury isn't bad for a night out.

I like Bolton too, i park at Sainsbury's for 2 hours free parking and then wander around town.

When the market place is finished, it will be even better, they will have an H&M, hooray.

I haven't been on a night out in Bury for a while, i have family that live there and we went to Burrs Country Park last weekend which seemed ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Roku 4K Streaming Stick+ UK release date and price revealed44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2547
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1640
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2341

See more discussions