a millionaire

ClarityofMind;5212651

it was almost as if he had it all planned....lol

hello my dear

The National Debt

DangerGod;5212620

a dildo

killed that thread i see, beat everyone to it! :-D

A position, as in "I'm feeling a bit flexible love. Shall we try the evil monkey tonight?" :oops:

DangerGod;5212620

a dildo

Evil_monkey;5212746

A position, as in "I'm feeling a bit flexible love. Shall we try the evil … A position, as in "I'm feeling a bit flexible love. Shall we try the evil monkey tonight?" :oops:

lmao :roll:

A bag of crisps...

Oh wait........

My first name

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;5212746

A position, as in "I'm feeling a bit flexible love. Shall we try the evil … A position, as in "I'm feeling a bit flexible love. Shall we try the evil monkey tonight?" :oops:

lol very funny lol :giggle:

A planet

although sometimes I'm surrounded by too many gaseous clouds :oops:

I wouldnt mind being a swear word!

Banned

DangerGod;5212620

a dildo

I can see it now!!!!

(THE MAGGOT)>

a new strain of flu- preferably deadly.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5212860

I wouldnt mind being a swear word!

aw thats a good one

barky;5212888

a new strain of flu- preferably deadly.

the barky flu- has a good ring to it :-D

i have a street named after my grandad.

erm afetr me erm an ocean.

a school !!!! lol

I would like a sexual position but then again......girls do tend to say Mmmmmmmmm...so it seems everyone around the world is already thinking about me. :giggle:

a cartoon character.... lol!!

queenlush;5212684

hello my dear

Hi honey, how are you? xx

Feeling flexible, my husband and I had been dancing the evil monkey all night, when he felt a touch of the barky flu coming on. "Dont!" I cried, "Dontasciime, I'll have to use my trust Danger God vibe now and give you a little rest!".

"Michelleleemoo!" he swore at me, and raced off down Cherishu2's Grandad's Street ( which is right near Cherishu2 Ocean ) to fetch a pack of chipsticks crisps only to be found on choc1969's planet.

Running past Bushpeacock School he spied a gaseous cloud containing the millionaire Mossketoo who was dancing the realfriendlyman with queenlush, lynds and gsettle, "I do hope that Yogibear83 will be able to solve the crisis in the Aylesby National Debt" they all thought lasciviously.

--All thanks go to Bambu in the making of this movie.

ClarityofMind;5213318

Feeling flexible, my husband and I had been dancing the evil monkey all … Feeling flexible, my husband and I had been dancing the evil monkey all night, when he felt a touch of the barky flu coming on. "Dont!" I cried, "Dontasciime, I'll have to use my trust Danger God vibe now and give you a little rest!"."Michelleleemoo!" he swore at me, and raced off down Cherishu2's Grandad's Street ( which is right near Cherishu2 Ocean ) to fetch a pack of chipsticks crisps only to be found on choc1969's planet.Running past Bushpeacock School he spied a gaseous cloud containing the millionaire Mossketoo who was dancing the realfriendlyman with queenlush, lynds and gsettle, "I do hope that Yogibear83 will be able to solve the crisis in the Aylesby National Debt" they all thought lasciviously. --All thanks go to Bambu in the making of this movie.

Don't believe a word of that. I think you're just making things up

dontasciime;5214081

Don't believe a word of that. I think you're just making things up

no no really... sawl twuuuuue

ClarityofMind;5213318

Feeling flexible, my husband and I had been dancing the evil monkey all … Feeling flexible, my husband and I had been dancing the evil monkey all night, when he felt a touch of the barky flu coming on. "Dont!" I cried, "Dontasciime, I'll have to use my trust Danger God vibe now and give you a little rest!"."Michelleleemoo!" he swore at me, and raced off down Cherishu2's Grandad's Street ( which is right near Cherishu2 Ocean ) to fetch a pack of chipsticks crisps only to be found on choc1969's planet.Running past Bushpeacock School he spied a gaseous cloud containing the millionaire Mossketoo who was dancing the realfriendlyman with queenlush, lynds and gsettle, "I do hope that Yogibear83 will be able to solve the crisis in the Aylesby National Debt" they all thought lasciviously. --All thanks go to Bambu in the making of this movie.

.....you have lost your way methinks .......i'm crying here lol

ClarityofMind;5213125

Hi honey, how are you? xx

sorry....i'm good and glad it's Friday tomorrow. How are you ?....right i won't thread spoil anymore. I think i would be an exotic cocktail with sparklers and edible glitter in. I would be a pleasure going down and you could still taste me in the morning ....:oops:

queenlush;5214272

sorry....i'm good and glad it's Friday tomorrow. How are you ?....right … sorry....i'm good and glad it's Friday tomorrow. How are you ?....right i won't thread spoil anymore. I think i would be an exotic cocktail with sparklers and edible glitter in. I would be a pleasure going down and you could still taste me in the morning ....:oops:

I agree, tgif very soon! I'm good, it's been a heck of a week here, can't wait for sunday when I shall be having an exotic cocktail sparkling under the moonlight, glinting with edible glitter lol

ClarityofMind;5214325

I agree, tgif very soon! I'm good, it's been a heck of a week here, can't … I agree, tgif very soon! I'm good, it's been a heck of a week here, can't wait for sunday when I shall be having an exotic cocktail sparkling under the moonlight, glinting with edible glitter lol

oooh are you going on holiday you lucky thing

queenlush;5214383

oooh are you going on holiday you lucky thing

only to choc1969 planet lol. I must have been working too hard I'm getting very silly!

ClarityofMind;5214412

only to choc1969 planet lol. I must have been working too hard I'm … only to choc1969 planet lol. I must have been working too hard I'm getting very silly!

you must have the giddy Friday feeling lol, work gets you that way sometimes...i've had a hectic day today too

a recreation area

A Bank Holiday cos everyone loves a day off work!:thumbsup:

A body of water

a mind control technique

....YOU`VE BEEN YOGI`D.... LOL!!

An IUD contraceptive Implant
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553817
      2. Feels weird!915
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      4. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22

See more discussions