If you could hire a tour guide who would it be and where would you go?

Found 8th Feb
If money and they were willing to play the role, who would you hire to take you on a tour of a foreign country?

My first choice would be Sir David Attenborough showing me round Papua New Guinea!
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
We use ToursByLocals. Around 10 days so far in Alaska, US, Poland, Italy, Turkey, Greece. The worst experience was fun in the end.

Always know something of what you want and tell them if its adults or kids. Put in some effort on email beforehand and you should get a real memory out of it

(I have nothing to do with them other than as a customer)
Papua New Guinea? There's a good chance you'd get eaten!

For me... Mick Dundee, Australia specifically the outback.
Can we bring people back from the grave?
shadey1228 m ago

Can we bring people back from the grave?

I am sure that it is easy to say goodbye to us and join this tour guide on the other side.
splender8 m ago

I am sure that it is easy to say goodbye to us and join this tour guide on …I am sure that it is easy to say goodbye to us and join this tour guide on the other side.

If I believed in an afterlife it most probably would be but at the moment I'm clinging on to this one quite well.
Indiana Jones

33226094-pJddV.jpg

I know I would be in safe hands with him around
Kay Burley take me around hell

Diane Abbott to take me around a primary school maths classroom

Jeremy Corbyn to take me around those successful exsoviet bloc countries

This list could go on forever...
Graham19794 m ago

Diane Abbott to take me around a primary school maths classroom.

Are you sure you are not related to Jimmy Savile?
Karl Pilkington. Someone who will moan as much as I will

33226543-dgChM.jpg
tregs1 h, 59 m ago

Are you sure you are not related to Jimmy Savile?

Why he think diane Abbott was totally incompetent too?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
The milky way
God. Everywhere

The proper God, not those fake ones
Ray Mears
Any forested area but the Amazon rainforest would be great for learning some basic skills. Complete electronic cleanse for a month would be great.
deleted265520
Graham19798th Feb

Kay Burley take me around hellDiane Abbott to take me around a primary …Kay Burley take me around hellDiane Abbott to take me around a primary school maths classroomJeremy Corbyn to take me around those successful exsoviet bloc countriesThis list could go on forever...

Your obsessive perversion has no bounds
Just a couple of young Asian ladies, I'm not bothered about the hotel's name or location.
ITMA1 h, 58 m ago

Just a couple of young Asian ladies, I'm not bothered about the hotel's …Just a couple of young Asian ladies, I'm not bothered about the hotel's name or location.

33247415-hPSqa.jpg
I would ask Miles for a tour of his mind!
DT8912th Feb

Your obsessive perversion has no bounds

You want to see what I'm wearing right now while I'm on the train (hint wearing nothing)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions