If you could look like anyone, who would it be?

45 replies
Found 15th Sep 2010
As above, if you could physically be identical to someone of your sex in appearance (for none monetary gain) who would you most like to look like?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
45 Comments

Banned

I love myself

Who would you wanna look like OP ?

the man in the mirror

Original Poster

deb8z

Without feeling too gay, I think Jamie Redknapp.

umm, my face but the body of a supermodel!

Banned

greg_68

Without feeling too gay, I think Jamie Redknapp.

His wife is annoying.

I had to use Google images i didn't know what he looked like!

Me 20 years ago!

A 1960's John Lennon it would really freak people out

allah

Banned

numptyj

allah

Who is he?

Redknapp a good call

Maybe David Beckham, or a younger Brad Pitt (no homo)

Either Snoop Dogg or Huey Morgan
Edited by: "Carley" 15th Sep 2010

DLM

His wife is annoying.

Maybe so, but she's hot, so annoyingness forgiven....

Anybody today, I look like death too much tequila last night

I suppose the guy who played Sawyer in Lost.

DarkKnight

I suppose the guy who played Sawyer in Lost.

Ewww he's horrible the other ones nicer and i can't remember his character or real name,the Doctor bloke........

Banned

Matthew

deb8z

Ewww he's horrible the other ones nicer and i can't remember his … Ewww he's horrible the other ones nicer and i can't remember his character or real name,the Doctor bloke........

Matthew Fox (Jack)

Banned

George Clooney

Martiin92

Matthew Matthew Fox (Jack)

That's him,couldn't think for the life of me what his name was!

Original Poster

deb8z

and you?

One of the Bash Street kids

Either Katherine Jenkins or Carrie Underwood.

Bootiful ladies!

sammy winward or katy perry

Lemmy

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpgcXGEDaukj2uM5CJ1VKPCqfzc9fVDputuUMSYdccL0VqWmk&t=1&usg=__FitdllhWoqWS0s9bmKeBUKQcfqw=[/img]

I'm supprised no one has said "MinstrelMan" yet

Elephant man

greg_68

and you?

I don't honestly have a clue.

MinstrelMan

I'm supprised no one has said "MinstrelMan" yet

You don't look like what you're supposed to anyway

deb8z

You don't look like what you're supposed to anyway

I do.... I think you'll find im a sexy lump of chocolateness, actually lol.

Gotta be Einstein, be a trip to walk about as that potty fella

I would love to look like megan fox, Or I would just like to have beyonce's body but my face, hair, eyes etc!

Shellywelly

I would love to look like megan fox, Or I would just like to have … I would love to look like megan fox, Or I would just like to have beyonce's body but my face, hair, eyes etc!

I doubt your face is that great. Might aswell have her face too or a mix of other celeb's features.

mr.potato_head

I doubt your face is that great. Might aswell have her face too or a mix … I doubt your face is that great. Might aswell have her face too or a mix of other celeb's features.

Haha lol yeah i would have megan fox face but if I can't have hers I would have mine and beyonce body, i like my face but hate my body... and besides my face is great!! lmao!!

Shellywelly

Haha lol yeah i would have megan fox face but if I can't have hers I … Haha lol yeah i would have megan fox face but if I can't have hers I would have mine and beyonce body, i like my face but hate my body... and besides my face is great!! lmao!!

Wasn't saying your face was awful just not as good as a celebs (pics to prove otherwise), they're celebs for a reason and it's nothing to do with their acting or singing skills.

DLM

Who is he?

he's a buff ting.

If I cant have him can I look like minstrelman (no homo)

Myself

mr.potato_head

Wasn't saying your face was awful just not as good as a celebs (pics to … Wasn't saying your face was awful just not as good as a celebs (pics to prove otherwise), they're celebs for a reason and it's nothing to do with their acting or singing skills.

My pics are on here somewhere - but not posting them again, my face is mine and unique so if I can't have megan fox's i'll stick to my own and just have someone elses body - someone who's not had children! lol

numptyj

he's a buff ting.If I cant have him can I look like minstrelman (no homo) … he's a buff ting.If I cant have him can I look like minstrelman (no homo)

boy got taste...

although I'm not impressed in being second to allah

Travis Fimmel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?66
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1217
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3473
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…66

See more discussions