Groups

If you Could meet 1 member of HUKD in a Dark Alley who would it be?

Banned
    and why?

63 Comments

ooooo la la!

Banned

Just how dark is this alley:whistling:

Banned

And why only 1????:w00t:

Prissymiss;2390263

And why only 1????:w00t:

:w00t:Gangbang!!

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2390272

:w00t:Gangbang!!

You in then?:w00t:

It would have to be .......... a secret, whats the point meeting them in a dark alley then telling the world about it? It defeats the whole point!

Prissymiss;2390273

Silly question;-)

Prissymiss;2390273

Im in! I'll be the filling in the f/m/f sandwich!

harlzter;2390285

It would have to be .......... a secret, whats the point meeting them in … It would have to be .......... a secret, whats the point meeting them in a dark alley then telling the world about it? It defeats the whole point!

That I quite agree. :thumbsup:. Best if you were to bump into a hotukdealer in the street or the park or etc

Oooo...nice one....sooo hard to chose..

Most of em would be female though :whistling:

Certainly wouldnt want to meet LLM up a dark alley though...not without backup!!

(LLM xxxx:p)

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;2390285

It would have to be .......... a secret, whats the point meeting them in … It would have to be .......... a secret, whats the point meeting them in a dark alley then telling the world about it? It defeats the whole point!

wtf are you on about.... like your actually going to meet a HUKD'er in a Dark alley anyway (Although it can be arranged if thats what Prissy wants x)

Was just interested to hear who it would be and WHY? if you had the chance...

Banned

mine would be mike beaver:-D

Levis24:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

sharpgx15;2390371

Levis24:w00t:

lmao :thumbsup:

I saw a weird title and just knew who posted it.

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;2390399

I saw a weird title and just knew who posted it.

:lazy:

DangerGod;2390309

wtf are you on about.... like your actually going to meet a HUKD'er in a … wtf are you on about.... like your actually going to meet a HUKD'er in a Dark alley anyway (Although it can be arranged if thats what Prissy wants x)Was just interested to hear who it would be and WHY? if you had the chance...

I see your point, theres a couple of people i'd like to meet in a dark alley (no cctv) and instill some manners into!:-D

If it was a female member for the obvious bit of the other, then no dark alleys needed whilstever there is rohypnol:whistling:

harlzter;2390417

I see your point, theres a couple of people i'd like to meet in a dark … I see your point, theres a couple of people i'd like to meet in a dark alley (no cctv) and instill some manners into!:-DIf it was a female member for the obvious bit of the other, then no dark alleys needed whilstever there is rohypnol:whistling:

:w00t:Dont you get arrested for that these days?!

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;2390417

I see your point, theres a couple of people i'd like to meet in a dark … I see your point, theres a couple of people i'd like to meet in a dark alley (no cctv) and instill some manners into!:-DIf it was a female member for the obvious bit of the other, then no dark alleys needed whilstever there is rohypnol:whistling:

lol install some manners into.....i wouldnt like to meet proximo though... might get a shot of CS gas :whistling:

that woman with her norks out

DangerGod;2390436

lol install some manners into.....i wouldnt like to meet proximo … lol install some manners into.....i wouldnt like to meet proximo though... might get a shot of CS gas :whistling:

Or even worse one of his firearms! Did he really set his arm on fire???

Banned

skusey;2390738

that woman with her norks out

you'll need to narrow it down a little more mate, theres been a few

sassie;2390779

you'll need to narrow it down a little more mate, theres been a few

the one who keeps getting banned

Banned

skusey;2391122

the one who keeps getting banned

well unless DLM has been flashing her boobs i will assume your referring to missgems, although if you google boobs, you will see thousands

numptyj - well i sopuse thats 4 members

Are we allowed to take any weapons http://www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

yimmie. cos i am intrigued

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;2391252

Are we allowed to take any weapons

no, you will have to make do with the barb wire fencing

Banned

fox2020;2391252

only if it belongs to you ;-)

DangerGod;2391342

no, you will have to make do with the barb wire fencing

Hell I don't get out much:? give us a break........................:thumbsup:

sassie;2391357

only if it belongs to you ;-)

For you sassie...............no problem;-)

Banned

fox2020;2391252

:?

Rockhound;2390308

Oooo...nice one....sooo hard to chose..Most of em would be female though … Oooo...nice one....sooo hard to chose..Most of em would be female though :whistling:Certainly wouldnt want to meet LLM up a dark alley though...not without backup!! (LLM xxxx:p)

you know the words LLM and back ally in the same post are only going to get misconstrude and end up in infractiongate part 19

MinstrelMan;2393263

you know the words LLM and back ally in the same post are only going to … you know the words LLM and back ally in the same post are only going to get misconstrude and end up in infractiongate part 19

Ive already had an infraction from this thread:oops:

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2393492

Ive already had an infraction from this thread:oops:

Spill the beans, I missed it:)

Prissymiss;2393498

Spill the beans, I missed it:)

You didnt, post 5 is offensive apparantly.

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2393507

You didnt, post 5 is offensive apparantly.

Strange considering there used to be a popular song with that it the title. I remember singing it when I was little.

obviously, everybody wants to meet the fitz and the other votes are all done in pity of the other users.

understandable.

Prissymiss;2393592

Strange considering there used to be a popular song with that it the … Strange considering there used to be a popular song with that it the title. I remember singing it when I was little.

Infraction - singing as a child!

some have gone a bit OTT on the moderation powertrip at the moment imo.

Banned

MinstrelMan;2393613

Infraction - singing as a child!some have gone a bit OTT on the … Infraction - singing as a child!some have gone a bit OTT on the moderation powertrip at the moment imo.

Agreed, no common sense used at all, has the Government taken over the site?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions