If you could participate...

7 replies
Found 28th Mar 2007
and share your knowledge on an online resource about a theme/topic that isnt already available, what would it be? :?:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Pardon?:thinking:

Original Poster

do you think there is an area of information lacking on the internet, which you could contribute you experience/expertise to?:roll:

Banned

The internet is already full of rubbish, so that definately puts me out of the picture.

hoobieyoo

do you think there is an area of information lacking on the internet, … do you think there is an area of information lacking on the internet, which you could contribute you experience/expertise to?:roll:

Do you have any personal ideas?:)

I doubt there's any subject not already adequately covered on the Internet!!

Where is the 'drunk' forum? I definitely saw a 'drunk' section of the forum before...
Joshanna... Will you marry me?:w00t:

Anything and everything seems to be on the Internet now, but I did find it difficult looking for information on NEAD (Non Epileptic Attack Disorder) because there wasnt much on that - Having it myself I would be able to contribute information about it, but everyone is different so my information alone wouldnt be enough...........

.........Think that answers your question?..........

MBeeching

Where is the 'drunk' forum? I definitely saw a 'drunk' section of the … Where is the 'drunk' forum? I definitely saw a 'drunk' section of the forum before...Joshanna... Will you marry me?:w00t:

please keep marriage proposals to PM....but do give us the answer in the forum!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up55
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841
    3. Whey protien620
    4. Virgin media notice55

See more discussions