If You Download Movies ,music Ete Pls Read This Now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 replies
Found 5th Jul 2007
The MPAA has set up a site which tricks users into downloading movies, and scans your pc to see if you have any other illegal files.

Sounds like entrapment so be careful

zeropaid.com/new…877

It is a personal decision but I am not condoning the download of illegal content etc :thumbsup:

5 Comments

Thats illegal though, Unless they state in the T&C's they are going to snoop around your pc files (and you click "I agree"), Then its illegal.

I'm very wary of TV-links though, Its a nice site and i've watched a few of my favourite programs but its far to easy to watch stuff!!!

Well you know what its like whats illegal for the consumer is fair game for big businesses.

pavilion

The MPAA has set up a site which tricks users into downloading movies, … The MPAA has set up a site which tricks users into downloading movies, and scans your pc to see if you have any other illegal files.Sounds like entrapment so be carefulhttp://www.zeropaid.com/news/story.php?id=8877 It is a personal decision but I am not condoning the download of illegal content etc :thumbsup:

Thanks for that it's appreciated. I will say no more on the subject! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll alert some people I know.

Original Poster

they r cum down hard on downloads this year
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions