Groups

If you find the site search ineffenctive try this:

go to google and try the following

mysearch site:hotukdeals.com

where mysearch is replaced by whatever you are searching for followed by a space then the site:hotukdeals.com

6 Comments

Original Poster

]example in action

using the following:
    viva pinata wilkinsonplus site:[url]www.hotukdeals.com[/url]

I never find the search ineffective.

Do you know to use plus signs in front of multiple terms, with a space between?

E.g. (+ipod +nano)

Original Poster

I do but for example a search for something simple like drill brings up a mixed bag the fourth thing being hotukdeals.com/ite…ch/
    whereas the google method brings up only drills in the first (at least 50) results, no offence to the site but I find this is my preffered search method, personal taste I guess as I tend to use it on quite a few sites!

thanks for that

Thats how I search, usually get the post I am looking for as the first option, whereas on the HUKD search it is on the 6th page!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;1903223

Thats how I search, usually get the post I am looking for as the first … Thats how I search, usually get the post I am looking for as the first option, whereas on the HUKD search it is on the 6th page!

Thank you, someone agrees with me that the hukd search is the sites weak spot!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism57

See more discussions