Groups

"If you go back, what, 5-10 years......"

".... there was no such thing as CSI Investigation".

Dude, I have news for you.

THERE STILL ISN'T

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!

22 Comments

cos itd be crime scene investigation investigation?

Original Poster

shaneomac;5160346

cos itd be crime scene investigation investigation?

Same as PIN number.

Does my box in.

:x:x:x

but there's been loads of forensic science/post mortem ones. Quincy ME and silent witness for instance....

grex9101;5160356

Same as PIN number.Does my box in.:x:x:x

lol!:w00t:
    cheer up grex:thumbsup:things could always be worse...people all around you could swap the word generally for genuinely...this happens to me all the time and drives me crazy

Original Poster

gari189;5160424

but there's been loads of forensic science/post mortem ones. Quincy ME … but there's been loads of forensic science/post mortem ones. Quincy ME and silent witness for instance....

WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!:roll:

shaneomac;5160432

lol!:w00t:cheer up grex:thumbsup:things could always be worse...people … lol!:w00t:cheer up grex:thumbsup:things could always be worse...people all around you could swap the word generally for genuinely...this happens to me all the time and drives me crazy

I feel your pain bro!!!

Is it as bad as people saying brought when they mean bought though??? :-D

grex9101;5160486

I feel your pain bro!!!Is it as bad as people saying brought when they … I feel your pain bro!!!Is it as bad as people saying brought when they mean bought though??? :-D

id draw the line at that...if someone mixes up brought and bought they deserve a slap.:whistling:
    CLEARLY totally different words lol!
    honestly though-its an almost daily basis people mix up generally...its almost as if they are too lazy to pronounce genuinely:x
    on that cranky note...im off to bed:thumbsup:

grex9101;5160486

WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!:roll:

the penny drops when I saw the tags :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shaneomac;5160529

id draw the line at that...if someone mixes up brought and bought they … id draw the line at that...if someone mixes up brought and bought they deserve a slap.:whistling:CLEARLY totally different words lol!honestly though-its an almost daily basis people mix up generally...its almost as if they are too lazy to pronounce genuinely:xon that cranky note...im off to bed:thumbsup:

100% agree!....adios!

gari189;5160545

the penny drops when I saw the tags :thumbsup:

lol, soz :-D

my personal favourites (spoken) are; anythinK, somethinK, nothinK!!! !!!!!!!! ITS ING AAAAAAAARGH! ING GGGG....................... and breathe :-D

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5160560

my personal favourites (spoken) are; anythinK, somethinK, nothinK!!! … my personal favourites (spoken) are; anythinK, somethinK, nothinK!!! !!!!!!!! ITS ING AAAAAAAARGH! ING GGGG....................... and breathe :-D

Londoners, eh? :roll:

ooooooooooo a venting thread! me like!

grex9101;5160582

Londoners, eh? :roll:

and nottinghamers it seems (laugh at the irony of 'nottinghamers'!) http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/smiley.gif

Original Poster

magicbeans;5160590

ooooooooooo a venting thread! me like!

I'm grumpy tonight, apparently :?

michelleleemoo;5160601

and nottinghamers it seems (laugh at the irony of 'nottinghamers'!)

lol

im grumpy most nights....

lets do it!!

(do grumpy...not the other thing!)

[QUOTE=grex9101;5160608]I'm grumpy tonight, apparently :?

have a grumpy smiley on me :-D

http://www.manysmileys.com/files/E/uh/vk/Euhvko1A98843666.gif

Original Poster

magicbeans;5160635

im grumpy most nights....lets do it!!(do grumpy...not the other thing!)

I'm way too grumpy for THAT too, apparently.... :?

Which is only making me grumpier.... :x

grex9101;5160641

I'm way too grumpy for THAT too, apparently.... :?Which is only making me … I'm way too grumpy for THAT too, apparently.... :?Which is only making me grumpier.... :x

missus greG saying no :cry:

Original Poster

magicbeans;5160668

missus greG saying no :cry:

You SO did that on purpose.

huff.

grex9101;5160608

I'm grumpy tonight, apparently

grex9101;5160641

I'm way too grumpy for THAT too, apparently.... :?Which is only making me … I'm way too grumpy for THAT too, apparently.... :?Which is only making me grumpier....

Oh dear, what you need is a really good rant., not a bit of a whinge about CSII.
    Shall I start a bring back BG1 campaign and then you can vent some spleen properly??:whistling:

michelleleemoo;5160637

have a grumpy smiley on me :-D

Is this grumpy or something else?

Original Poster

chesso;5160834

Oh dear, what you need is a really good rant., not a bit of a whinge … Oh dear, what you need is a really good rant., not a bit of a whinge about CSII.Shall I start a bring back BG1 campaign and then you can vent some spleen properly??:whistling:Is this grumpy or something else?

Don't start a bring back BG1 campaign, glad to be rid of that no bend..... :-D

Is that the start of a smile I see? ;-)
    A few Caturday pics will see you right.:thumbsup:
    Where is the Caturday thread? Late?

Original Poster

chesso;5160932

Is that the start of a smile I see? ;-)A few Caturday pics will see you … Is that the start of a smile I see? ;-)A few Caturday pics will see you right.:thumbsup:Where is the Caturday thread? Late?

Man, didn't even notice!!!!

I need my lolcats!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions