Expired

If you go on holiday - make sure your girlfriend knows you've gone! :-)

Found 12th Aug 2009
This made me laugh so I thought I'd share ...
todaysbigthing.com/200…/11

1. Misc
  2. Holiday
19 Comments

I could see me being like that lol

Funny, but that's 5mins of my life I'll never get back.

Rofl bunny boiler me thinks!

Thats quite good...

I lol'd!

To be honest, she's an idiot. If he had been in or died in an accident he wouldn't be able to reply - He could be in a coma, and she'd still be ranting ang raving.

Dummy.

Still funny stuff for the interweb It's easier to take the gf with you on holiday - No misunderstandings there

thats good

Lolol

Banned

No he's the idiot, go on holiday for 2 weeks and not call, email or text? what a douche

Hehe made me chuckle

kyalion;5998155

Funny, but that's 5mins of my life I'll never get back.

V.e.r.y.... s.l.o.w. wasn't it?

I had to close after 3 secs:w00t:

hilarious!

Brilliant lol

lumoruk;5998471

No he's the idiot, go on holiday for 2 weeks and not call, email or text? … No he's the idiot, go on holiday for 2 weeks and not call, email or text? what a douche

I thought the same. Fair enough he's gone away, but he might have made at least one call half way through the holiday. Would have saved the second weeks worth of embarrassment.

Original Poster

Butterflies;5998936

I thought the same. Fair enough he's gone away, but he might have made … I thought the same. Fair enough he's gone away, but he might have made at least one call half way through the holiday. Would have saved the second weeks worth of embarrassment.

But he said that he called her the night before he went away and he'd been talking about the trip for weeks - she just hadn't been listening. That lack of communication alone makes a long term relationship seem unlikely!

Spod;5999438

But he said that he called her the night before he went away and he'd … But he said that he called her the night before he went away and he'd been talking about the trip for weeks - she just hadn't been listening. That lack of communication alone makes a long term relationship seem unlikely!

He's best to get rid of the bunny boiling, hard-of-hearing, self obsessed, psycophant with mood swings larger than tsunami. :x
Just my opinion :whistling:

hahah thats funny!

Spod;5999438

But he said that he called her the night before he went away and he'd … But he said that he called her the night before he went away and he'd been talking about the trip for weeks - she just hadn't been listening. That lack of communication alone makes a long term relationship seem unlikely!

Oh yes - I did understand this. Still a phone call during the holiday is a nice way to tell someone that you are thinking of them.

kyalion;5999583

He's best to get rid of the bunny boiling, hard-of-hearing, self … He's best to get rid of the bunny boiling, hard-of-hearing, self obsessed, psycophant with mood swings larger than tsunami. :xJust my opinion :whistling:

Can't say I disagree with this either!

My brother had a girlfriend with similar behaviour. She was very passionate and boy the swings were HUGE!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions