If you had £290 in Boots advantage card points, what would you buy?

I have £290 in Boots advantage card points and have no idea what to buy - what would be on your wishlist?

29 Comments

Banned

Hair straightners

a big bag of boots herbal weed :-D

Banned

Lots and lots of No7

OMG thats brilliant!!

(steven, I was in your town today - but saw you had boarded up your windows and double locked your door:lol: - its okay, I got my tea and bun from the bakers :p)

[COLOR="Red"]A pair of boots.[/COLOR]

bossyboots;8064024

OMG thats brilliant!! (steven, I was in your town today - but saw you had … OMG thats brilliant!! (steven, I was in your town today - but saw you had boarded up your windows and double locked your door:lol: - its okay, I got my tea and bun from the bakers :p)

"My" town? ...am I the Sheriff or summit...LOL

Remind me to reciprocate and be in part of you some time....:p

Original Poster

DLM;8064012

Lots and lots of No7

Lol, I totally forgot about them and when I bought some new make up the cashier said 'wow, how did you get so many points' I thought poooooo, I should have used them! I just don't know what to buy now,

Why dnt u save em for the next boots sale x

StevenA2000_uk;8064033

"My" town? ...am I the Sheriff or summit...LOL :pRemind me to reciprocate … "My" town? ...am I the Sheriff or summit...LOL :pRemind me to reciprocate and be in part of you some time....:p

:w00t: tut tut tut - why oh why weren't these type of offers flowing in before I got married :lol:

whathave u bought to get that many in the foirst place? oisnt that nearly 3k worth of spending?

Banned

sickly sweet;8064046

Lol, I totally forgot about them and when I bought some new make up the … Lol, I totally forgot about them and when I bought some new make up the cashier said 'wow, how did you get so many points' I thought poooooo, I should have used them! I just don't know what to buy now,

I love No7, if you want to buy me some.

I would be very happy :thumbsup:

xbecky07x;8064050

Why dnt u save em for the next boots sale x

I am not coming to the next boots sale

bossyboots;8064053

:w00t: tut tut tut - why oh why weren't these type of offers flowing in … :w00t: tut tut tut - why oh why weren't these type of offers flowing in before I got married :lol:

They were...you were just calling me a Stalker at that stage though :whistling:

Lmaooo how mannyyy timesss womenn!!!! Am sorry misses my bus lol at leAst u had fun breaking down outside marks. N spencers x

Banned

xbecky07x;8064076

Lmaooo how mannyyy timesss womenn!!!! Am sorry misses my bus lol at leAst … Lmaooo how mannyyy timesss womenn!!!! Am sorry misses my bus lol at leAst u had fun breaking down outside marks. N spencers x

Nice assistance from breakdown man.

I am only joking with you x x

StevenA2000_uk;8064070

They were...you were just calling me a Stalker at that stage though … They were...you were just calling me a Stalker at that stage though :whistling::p

that was just an act

Original Poster

DLM;8064084

Nice assistance from breakdown man.

Can you get a nice man to provide assistance at Boots? Let me know which aisle and how much.:-D

Lmaooo best be or I will no were to find u

Stuck outside marks n spencers buzzing the mAn x

Anyways unless boots points r being donated to myself I am off to sleep gtta be up at the usual time of 7 x

Banned

sickly sweet;8064108

Can you get a nice man to provide assistance at Boots? Let me know which … Can you get a nice man to provide assistance at Boots? Let me know which aisle and how much.:-D

I sure will, meet me at the Trafford Centre don't let me down like Becky did :-D

xbecky07x;8064110

Lmaooo best be or I will no were to find u..........Stuck outs:ide marks … Lmaooo best be or I will no were to find u..........Stuck outs:ide marks n spencers buzzing the mAn x

I love you nearly as much as Byker Grove and you are getting a call from me tomorrow for definite x x

Banned

xbecky07x;8064126

Anyways unless boots points r being donated to myself I am off to sleep … Anyways unless boots points r being donated to myself I am off to sleep gtta be up at the usual time of 7 x

Don't ring me before 12

Original Poster

xbecky07x;8064126

Anyways unless boots points r being donated to myself I am off to sleep … Anyways unless boots points r being donated to myself I am off to sleep gtta be up at the usual time of 7 x

Sleep well

DLM;8064135

I sure will, meet me at the Trafford Centre don't let me down like Becky … I sure will, meet me at the Trafford Centre don't let me down like Becky did :-D

Lol, sorry hon, the Trafford Centre is just too far away. What a shame. But if you let me know what aisle I can find these helpful men, I'll have a look and give you the review.

Banned

sickly sweet;8064195

Lol, sorry hon, the Trafford Centre is just too far away. What a shame. … Lol, sorry hon, the Trafford Centre is just too far away. What a shame. But if you let me know what aisle I can find these helpful men, I'll have a look and give you the review.

You need to breakdown in the M&S car collection.

Press the buzzer and a knight in shining armour will appear ;-)

Banned

don't boots still sell home booze kits.....

Wow! I have about £53 worth (£25 came from buying tumble drier) and every time I use my card the assistant says she wishes she had loads of points! Says every time she gets enough to buy a bag of crisps or something she uses them!

Dunno what to spend mine on either, annoying that you have to pay for it all with points because I have a few vouchers too

christmas pressies!

Perfume, make up, expensive pampering stuff I wouldnt normally buy, expensive shampoo and hair products and some toys/clothes for the kids

Banned

4lyons09;8066238

Perfume, make up, expensive pampering stuff I wouldnt normally buy, … Perfume, make up, expensive pampering stuff I wouldnt normally buy, expensive shampoo and hair products and some toys/clothes for the kids

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats the sort of stuff i would buy what i would buy too, apart from clothese, my two are to old for boots clothes now

when the small man was born i used my advantage cards loads as you do, in the end i had accumulated over 150pounds worth of points, i was saving them for one of those adventure days, the lady at the till advised me to start spending them as should i lose the card boots would only give me maximum 25pounds back, needless to say i spent spent spent now i never have more than 50pounds on my card start spending quick op and enjoy.

Original Poster

4lyons09;8066238

Perfume, make up, expensive pampering stuff I wouldnt normally buy, … Perfume, make up, expensive pampering stuff I wouldnt normally buy, expensive shampoo and hair products and some toys/clothes for the kids

I might get some Toni and Guy hair things and some of The Sanctuary bath and shower things - I always feel pampered after using those products. The thing is you can only spend the points instore and I normally do the Boots shops online for convenience. And there;s only so much my cupboards can deal with!

keli;8069570

when the small man was born i used my advantage cards loads as you do, in … when the small man was born i used my advantage cards loads as you do, in the end i had accumulated over 150pounds worth of points, i was saving them for one of those adventure days, the lady at the till advised me to start spending them as should i lose the card boots would only give me maximum 25pounds back, needless to say i spent spent spent now i never have more than 50pounds on my card start spending quick op and enjoy.

I never knew that - another reason to spend it.

Do Boots sell board games like Rummikub?
I wish you could buy Champneys spa treatment vouchers at Boots - that would be my favourite way to spend it!

Thanks eveyone for the suggestions, I'm slowly making a shopping list
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    2. Did you know?2951
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
    4. word association Game72744169

See more discussions