Groups

If you had £600 to spend on a tv?

I have £600 to spend, but would like to get a glas stand in my budget, and maybe even a surround sound system.

I've seen the toshiba 42" deal at Amazon, but not sure if I could get better for my budget, or should I just save my money?

Oh I will be using a games console and watching movies

7 Comments

there was a deal on here for a 42 LG tv which was £411 i think from very cataloge.

richersounds.com/pro…tar

This TV is banging.

I am getting this one with 5 year guarantee

Original Poster

mighty mugger;6955797

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lf7700/lg-42lf77starstarThis TV is banging. I am getting this one with 5 year guarantee

Yeah I found that one, OOS at my local store, might be worth travelling for though as its £750+ in other stores

loll1es;6956592

Yeah I found that one, OOS at my local store, might be worth travelling … Yeah I found that one, OOS at my local store, might be worth travelling for though as its £750+ in other stores

I just got it this morning - its sitting there waiting to be unboxed.

Original Poster

mighty mugger;6956764

I just got it this morning - its sitting there waiting to be unboxed.

you weren't at the sheffield store were you? Might have seen you, I ordered one for delivery :thumbsup:

Banned

I would give it to my oh for christmas

loll1es;6958345

you weren't at the sheffield store were you? Might have seen you, I … you weren't at the sheffield store were you? Might have seen you, I ordered one for delivery :thumbsup:

Not Sheffield mate, I got it from Watford.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay812
      2. Clove.co.uk33
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?89
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?66

See more discussions