Groups

If you had an instant transportation device, where would you like to transport to? (check rules inside lol)

Rules include:

1) You can't steal/borrow anything (so now bank robberies! lol)
    2) You can't keep randomly appear infront of people, as that would scare people to death lol)
    3) And you can't sell your transportation device lol

More rules may have to come into player later but mention where you'd like to appear for now and with reasons why.

39 Comments

I'd go back three months please and redo that last bit of my life.

about an hour before the euro millions rollover...

ClarityofMind;6248920

2scoops2;6248930

about an hour before the euro millions rollover...

Who mentioned it being a time machine?:thinking:

somewhere hot and exotic

Atlantis......

Olu Deniz in Turkey as I had the best Holiday of my life when I took all my family I would then have lunch at Bella Gusto on the sea front and remember the good times:)

I'd be frequently nipping over to my mums in cyprus

PlayBoy Mansion to "enjoy" the hospitality of Heff and the Girls :-D

Babbabooey;6248939

he never said we couldn't :whistling::-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6248978

PlayBoy Mansion to "enjoy" the hospitality of Heff and the Girls :-D

Trust you. :giggle:

What would you do there though? :whistling:

okay way too excited about winning the lottery - sorry

Somewhere other than work then...

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6248939

Have some rep for making me laugh. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6249022

Trust you. :giggle:What would you do there though? :whistling:

Roger all the Playboy bunnies :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6248920

Much LOLz.....:lol:

massmail666;6248974

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIommZjMSE

What

Le france

was that?

StevenA2000_uk;6249041

Roger all the Playboy bunnies :whistling:

http://news.filefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/playboy-bunny.jpg

Babbabooey;6249057

Not Funny

StevenA2000_uk;6249053

Much LOLz.....:lol:

Hush up you

transport me too the bogs, I need a poo but can't walk.

MinstrelMan;6249135

Right I think this becomes our priority or it's gonna get realllllllllly whiffy round here :-D

[COLOR="Blue"]transport me to liv tylers wedding at the point where the bloke says if anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace [/COLOR]

nice orignal thread

Back to Ayia Napa where i've just got back from

easy id watch a sporting event and then transport myself to america who are 5 hours behind us and put a bet down and be RICH!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6249135

Wow...this product would be great for people with weak bladders or people drinking all weekend. :giggle:

monkeybrains;6249302

nice orignal thread

Thanks...I try my best. :-D

right now I'd settle for Hampden :lol:

Other than that somewhere warm I'm sick of being cold

Original Poster

jennybubbles;6249597

right now I'd settle for Hampden :lol:Other than that somewhere warm I'm … right now I'd settle for Hampden :lol:Other than that somewhere warm I'm sick of being cold

What's going on in Hampden right now?

Isn't it always cold in Scotland? :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6249698

What's going on in Hampden right now?Isn't it always cold in Scotland? … What's going on in Hampden right now?Isn't it always cold in Scotland? :giggle:

scotland vs holland soon :thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;6249698

Isn't it always cold in Scotland? :giggle:

yup :-D

jennybubbles;6249802

yup :-D

not in dundee :lol: was almost 20 degrees today, lovely weather :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;6249810

not in dundee :lol: was almost 20 degrees today, lovely weather :thumbsup:

Is it still hot there today though? :giggle:

Banned

micoo;6249767

scotland vs holland soon :thumbsup:

I look forward to that!

Other side of my living room to get the TV remote. :whistling:

realfriendlyman;6257403

Is it still hot there today though? :giggle:

yep :thumbsup: 20 degrees today

Original Poster

micoo;6257825

yep :thumbsup: 20 degrees today

I don't think that'll last too long, although the weather's nice here too. :thumbsup:

I hope you're taking full advantage of it and put enough sun tan lotion to handle african heat....although you might wanna bring along an umbrella incase it rains later. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6257874

I don't think that'll last too long, although the weather's nice here … I don't think that'll last too long, although the weather's nice here too. :thumbsup:I hope you're taking full advantage of it and put enough sun tan lotion to handle african heat....although you might wanna bring along an umbrella incase it rains later. :giggle:

:lol: i dont burn unless its like 35 degress and im nt wearing sun tan lotion :lol: unfortunately i cant go out and enjoy it cos ive been writing emails and phonecalls for the last hour and now just as i finished and was about to go out, the god damn electrician arrived to do some work :lol:

micoo;6257889

:lol: i dont burn unless its like 35 degress and im nt wearing sun tan … :lol: i dont burn unless its like 35 degress and im nt wearing sun tan lotion :lol: unfortunately i cant go out and enjoy it cos ive been writing emails and phonecalls for the last hour and now just as i finished and was about to go out, the god damn electrician arrived to do some work :lol:

I have taken the last two weeks off and it has rained constantly- spent most of time on HUKD.:oops: Out comes the sun and i have had to sit and wait for my Vibration Plate to be delivered. No doubt it will arrive and the clouds will reappear.

I have lived in the Middle East and Australia and find 20 + degrees in Scotland to be quite warm at times. Must have re-acclimatised.

Original Poster

micoo;6257889

:lol: i dont burn unless its like 35 degress and im nt wearing sun tan … :lol: i dont burn unless its like 35 degress and im nt wearing sun tan lotion :lol: unfortunately i cant go out and enjoy it cos ive been writing emails and phonecalls for the last hour and now just as i finished and was about to go out, the god damn electrician arrived to do some work :lol:

What work did the electrician perform on you...I hope he didn't try and lay down red carpet for you. :whistling:

If this transportation device can fit you out with an outfit, I would choose to be in full scuba gear and be sent direct to the blue hole in Dahab, where it was 43 in the shade when I left I so miss the sunshine.

If your squeamish don't youtube "Bluehole" as the hole can bite the unwary diver.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012476
      2. GCSE Results day910
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351

See more discussions