If you had to have a 'bromance', who would you choose?

Found 19th Sep 2009
Ronnie O'Sullivan for me!
(no homo)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6333021

This thread is [email protected] !

it was on a radio show the other day and I was just wondering:thumbsup:

why is this spammed

cant people talk like adults anymore

is bromance like 2 dudes together but just mates?

I love brody jenners show bromance

ilovepink;6333035

Nope, 2 dudes hooking up......http://www.golfmagic.com/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

Original Poster

jasonrat;6333028

why is this spammed

saddos
jasonrat;6333031

cant people talk like adults anymore

nope.
ilovepink;6333035

Who (of the same sex) do you look at and think he/she is good looking:thumbsup:

I think the op is coming out the closet. 43years is better late then never :lol:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6333072

I think the op is coming out the closet. 43years is better late then … I think the op is coming out the closet. 43years is better late then never :lol:

I see your boyfriend has already spammed this:x
Misc = Serious Business

whoever spammed this clearly has something to hide:whistling: jus saying

Original Poster

barky;6333121

whoever spammed this clearly has something to hide:whistling: jus saying

[SIZE="5"]I wonder?[/SIZE]
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/angry_german_kid.jpg

ChrisUK;6333046

Nope, 2 dudes hooking up......

skusey;6333057

saddosnope.Who (of the same sex) do you look at and think he/she is good … saddosnope.Who (of the same sex) do you look at and think he/she is good looking:thumbsup:

so is it the same as being gay or not, i find some women attractive/think they are good looking, dont mean i wanna hook up with them thou:?

Original Poster

ilovepink;6333132

so is it the same as being gay or not, i find some women attractive/think … so is it the same as being gay or not, i find some women attractive/think they are good looking, dont mean i wanna hook up with them thou:?

Who do you find attractive then would be better

skusey;6333144

Who do you find attractive then would be better

kk thanks wasnt sure what a bromance was:thumbsup:

I cant see a problem with a guy thinking another guy is good looking, its amazing all the other insecure guys in here start calling this a gay thread ! pmsl :lol:

Tom Cruise btw :thumbsup:

richp;6333165

I cant see a problem with a guy thinking another guy is good looking, its … I cant see a problem with a guy thinking another guy is good looking, its amazing all the other insecure guys in here start calling this a gay thread ! pmsl :lol:Tom Cruise btw :thumbsup:

+1, NOT about cruise thou:thumbsup:

Original Poster

richp;6333165

I cant see a problem with a guy thinking another guy is good looking, its … I cant see a problem with a guy thinking another guy is good looking, its amazing all the other insecure guys in here start calling this a gay thread ! pmsl :lol:Tom Cruise btw :thumbsup:

Kids will be kids eh?

I would choose RealFriendlyMan...he looks well gay in that other joke thread with his turquise vest. :lol:

Original Poster

Thanks Mods for unexpiring

Banned

ChrisUK;6333046

Nope, 2 dudes hooking up......

Coming across a bit insecure there:whistling:

George Clooney is a beautiful man so I'm sure any guy would turn for him.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6333434

Coming across a bit insecure there:whistling:George Clooney is a … Coming across a bit insecure there:whistling:George Clooney is a beautiful man so I'm sure any guy would turn for him.

Saw him on Burn After Reading the other day and thought he looked a bit scrawny?

FilthAndFurry;6333434

Coming across a bit insecure there:whistling:George Clooney is a … Coming across a bit insecure there:whistling:George Clooney is a beautiful man so I'm sure any guy would turn for him.

I've never looked at a guy and thought they're "beautiful" (as FAF elequantly described it lol), tops it's been "I wish I had a body like that" (and by that, I don't mean I want a body like that in bed with me lol) but then I think they're probably lacking in departments that would be my strength. :whistling:

Although I have low confidence at the moment, I do think I'm alright...ish. :oops:

Banned

In the grand scheme of things, with the complexity of humans, genitalia does seem like a pretty minor thing to judge a person's attractiveness by.

FilthAndFurry;6333478

In the grand scheme of things, with the complexity of humans, genitalia … In the grand scheme of things, with the complexity of humans, genitalia does seem like a pretty minor thing to judge a person's attractiveness by.

Are you saying size doesn't matter? :whistling:

Original Poster

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/RMP_Ronnie20OSullivan_12_hp_news_fu.jpg

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6333512

I hope it doesn't:whistling:

FilthAndFurry;6333478

In the grand scheme of things, with the complexity of humans, genitalia … In the grand scheme of things, with the complexity of humans, genitalia does seem like a pretty minor thing to judge a person's attractiveness by.

very true. There are many women I find physically and mentally attractive ie, their looks, personality etc. Dawn French for one.......I could spend hours listening and talking to her, Jamie Leigh Curtis used to have (maybe still does) an amazing physique.
I actually think its easier for a lot more women than men to comment on the attractiveness of the same sex.

Supermod

David Beckham. Just seems a really nice guy.

skusey;6333521

I hope it doesn't:whistling:

Then maybe you shouldn't checkout this thread:

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

:whistling:

realfriendlyman;6333512

it doesnt.....its how you use what you have that matters :thumbsup:

bitseylango;6333557

it doesnt.....its how you use what you have that matters :thumbsup:

I created another thread to keep this one on topic. ;-)

I'm waiting for Chiptivo to declare his undying love for Micoo again. :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions