Groups

If you had to pic one of these 2 cars which one would you choose im trying to settle an argument at work?

the Bugatti Veyron or Lamborghini Reventon.

pictures in next post

32 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.techpin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/top-ten-coolest-cars-470x305.jpg

http://www.techpin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/112_0711_02z+lamborghini_reventon+front_view-470x293.jpg

Veyron for me its just a much better looking car

Banned

Veyron is better proportion and curvy , the Reventon looks a bit like a kit car .......but wouldn't kick either of em out of bed

Lambo all the way - looks like a stealth fighter bomber!

Lambooooooooooooo

How can our opinion settle the argument? That'sall they are, opinions.

veyron

Banned

Prefer a Focus actually.

lambo, veyron is already starting to look dated

Banned

GTR R35 V-Spec Any day

veyron here too, wins hands down

veryon coz it looks nice and the technical achivement

Original Poster

deek72;8487092

my mates like the veyron i like the lambo its like a vote if more people like the lambo then i win if more people like the veyron he wins simples :w00t:

Banned

lambo

Lambo I don't like the spolier on the Bugatti. I don't know what the specs mind.

dj_urban;8487114

GTR R35 V-Spec Any day

I'd prefer a R34....

Lambbooooooooooooo

awoodhall2003;8487149

I'd prefer a R34....

My mate sold his a couple of years ago, V-spec R34 was my dream car for agges lol.

Oh and erm...id go Veyron too i rekkon :thumbsup:

Veyron. It's faster too

The second, grey one is the Lamborghini Reventon, right?
    That's a much classier looking car - the other one looks like a kid's drawing.:w00t:

ViperKeith;8487123

my mates like the veyron i like the lambo its like a vote if more people … my mates like the veyron i like the lambo its like a vote if more people like the lambo then i win if more people like the veyron he wins simples :w00t:

What do we win

adamck;8487193

My mate sold his a couple of years ago, V-spec R34 was my dream car for … My mate sold his a couple of years ago, V-spec R34 was my dream car for agges lol.Oh and erm...id go Veyron too i rekkon :thumbsup:

Yeah one of my mates had a R34 specced up to the eyeballs, Im not very car minded but I remember it was over 600bhp and when I first went in it I was about 16 we spent most the time on the wrong side of the road overtaking and I got out the car near enough shaking. Half bricking it, half adrenaline. Trusted his driving though as he use to race as well.
    He sold it before I passed so never drove it. The fastest car I've driven is a Supra which I wheel-spun by accident!

deek72;8487092

Perhaps the argument was about how many 12 year old boys are on HUKD ;-):-D
    I like the Veyron (not the red insert) but..... a People Carrier is how I roll!

Banned

Second thoughts I like the Lambo, Buggy looks a bit hairdresserish!!

reventon, looks absolutely amazing and id settle for the lower bhp to be able to pretend im in a stealth bomber.

goldmax;8487244

Second thoughts I like the Lambo, Buggy looks a bit hairdresserish!!

I'd love to meet a hairdresser who earns enough to buy one of them!

Banned

awoodhall2003;8487286

I'd love to meet a hairdresser who earns enough to buy one of them!

nicky clarke

One of the problems with this is that, subconsciously or not, the OP has posted a "cool" coloured lambo against a rather unsubtlely-coloured Bugatti which to me loses some of the appeal after seeing more subtle shades of the car on Top Gear - surely this would be a fairer comparison if they were both in a similar colour scheme? :thinking:

Waiting for input from the 2 "millionaires" who post regularly in Misc, funny as school finished ages ago :w00t: They'll probably claim to own both of these cars:p

nissan micra

Just watch an old Top Gear and the Veyron was on it looked BEAUTIFUL & I want one now! (JC21 Stamps foot ;-) )

the first one! dont know which it is, I'm a girl and it looks curvy to me and that's what us girlies go for lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions