Groups

If you haven't seen it, watch this. Possibly the funniest Shooting Stars clip ever!

For your viewing pleasure

youtube.com/wat…XbU

10 Comments

Banned

funny but not as funny as..

this here

nowhere near the funniest...either of them! i think this will get the thumbs up as the funniest shooting stars clip by far

That episode of shooting stars was just brilliant. Angelos is brilliant on the scores, in a different way to Matt Lucas

Banned

now this is funny

surely

mattb_1987

That episode of shooting stars was just brilliant. Angelos is brilliant … That episode of shooting stars was just brilliant. Angelos is brilliant on the scores, in a different way to Matt Lucas

very funny, Reeves & Mortimer must come from a different planet X)

RFC

now this is funny surely

hahahaha just brilliant X)

Yesterday we were over at Windlee Windfarm and my son and his friend came. They didnt realise how much walking we would be doing and their faces were tripping them - my husband looked round at them trailing behind and said "would u look at them two - its like Jack n Victor being told The Clansman is being bulldozed" lol

Banned

all good

Original Poster

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77

See more discussions