Groups

if you havn't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all

i don't like how there are so many people just waiting to pounce on a thread, i like hot deals because there are so many decent people willing to share deals or even just to t o chat or give stuff away but then there are so many people who i think just sit there mardy as can be looking to share there misery!! or just have a go,

53 Comments

Banned

That's the internet, all sorts of people who probably have magnified personalities online, just ignore it is your best bet.

The ones who are honest on threads are the better posters IMO, the ones you have to watch are the nicey, nicey posters who do all the nasty stuff in PM:thumbsup:

With you on this one - but that's life I suppose. Nice folk and not so nice. Some downright nasty. Guess you get to know which ones to avoid!

Banned

I have a stalker who likes to randomly.

:lol:

When I post :roll:

They think they are funny.

I think they are sad :giggle:

what a blinking boring internet world it would be though if everyone was nice, all that kissy kissy yuk, eeeeeew no thanks

DLM;8341305

I have a stalker who likes to randomly.:lol:When I post :roll:They think … I have a stalker who likes to randomly.:lol:When I post :roll:They think they are funny.I think they are sad :giggle:

me too, I have 7.
    They are all prats:) (evening all)

I was shocked when I first came on here could not belive how nasty ppl could be

Not all the nice ppl r nasty I had no idea ppl were nice then nasty in PM, tinkerbell do tell us more about that and how do you know ppl r nasty in pm?

Banned

michelleleemoo;8341332

what a blinking boring internet world it would be though if everyone was … what a blinking boring internet world it would be though if everyone was nice, all that kissy kissy yuk, eeeeeew no thanks

Yes we can't have everyone agreeing with each other the time, would be pretty boring.

Saying that some people are particularly nasty all the time and seems to be their sole intention on this site. Nice to vary it up a little guys...

michelleleemoo;8341332

what a blinking boring internet world it would be though if everyone was … what a blinking boring internet world it would be though if everyone was nice, all that kissy kissy yuk, eeeeeew no thanks

luv ya. hug ya, squeeze ya :friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

Disagree OP, just dont take anything said to heart, no point in getting wound up by a stranger on the internet

miles136;8341337

I was shocked when I first came on here could not belive how nasty ppl … I was shocked when I first came on here could not belive how nasty ppl could beNot all the nice ppl r nasty I had no idea ppl were nice then nasty in PM do tell us more about that and how do you know ppl r nasty in pm?

you get in on the goss :lol: **** loads of rumours flyin about atm, i find it quite amusing, some of them are pretty damn creative too :lol:

Banned

yeah its pretty sad mate. i give as hard as i get to people that randomly start. probably not the best solution but it's hard to reason with people that say things like "internet=serious business" or spout racist remarks.

on the other hand, some people are well fracking funny! and others really helpful.

just don't take the annoying posters to heart and ignore/pwn them

master_chief;8341344

Yes we can't have everyone agreeing with each other the time, would be … Yes we can't have everyone agreeing with each other the time, would be pretty boring.Saying that some people are particularly nasty all the time and seems to be their sole intention on this site. Nice to vary it up a little guys...

:thumbsup:

choc1969;8341350

luv ya. hug ya, squeeze ya :friends::friends::friends

geeerrrrofff! I feel all soiled now :w00t:

Banned

tinkerbell28;8341284

the ones you have to watch are the nicey, nicey posters who do all the … the ones you have to watch are the nicey, nicey posters who do all the nasty stuff in PM:thumbsup:

that's rich coming from YOU! :x

michelleleemoo;8341379

:thumbsup:geeerrrrofff! I feel all soiled now :w00t:

ooh, I like you dirty ;-)

Banned

lumoruk;8341384

that's rich coming from YOU! :x

HAHAHA, I don't do pm's as I am married happily, which is a shock for some I know, nor "friends" with anyone and last time I checked I wasn't winning awards for being the biggest nicey nicey poster here:p

choc1969;8341393

ooh, I like you dirty ;-)

too late I'm getting washed now

http://www.wired.com/news/images/full/boobiethon-soapy_f.jpg

micoo;8341359

Disagree OP, just dont take anything said to heart, no point in getting … Disagree OP, just dont take anything said to heart, no point in getting wound up by a stranger on the internetyou get in on the goss :lol: **** loads of rumours flyin about atm, i find it quite amusing, some of them are pretty damn creative too :lol:

Well as no one actualy knows me they r certainly not true but carry on m8t have fun

micoo;8341359

Disagree OP, just dont take anything said to heart, no point in getting … Disagree OP, just dont take anything said to heart, no point in getting wound up by a stranger on the internetyou get in on the goss :lol: **** loads of rumours flyin about atm, i find it quite amusing, some of them are pretty damn creative too :lol:

Get telling me, i'm missing everything with not being on here lately. Anything juicy?

Banned

[SIZE="7"]If I followed the advice in this thread's title, I would be a mute. srs.[/SIZE]

miles136;8341461

Well as no one actualy knows me they r certainly not true but carry on … Well as no one actualy knows me they r certainly not true but carry on m8t have fun

none of them are about you, where did you get the impression that they were?

Banned

[LEFT][LEFT][/LEFT][/LEFT]

skusey;8341335

me too, I have 7.They are all prats:) (evening all)

I probably have that many and they all kick in together :giggle:

Banned

tinkerbell28;8341284

That's the internet, all sorts of people who probably have magnified … That's the internet, all sorts of people who probably have magnified personalities online, just ignore it is your best bet.The ones who are honest on threads are the better posters IMO, the ones you have to watch are the nicey, nicey posters who do all the nasty stuff in PM:thumbsup:

I know a member like that :-D

Lulu'sMammy;8341469

Get telling me, i'm missing everything with not being on here lately. … Get telling me, i'm missing everything with not being on here lately. Anything juicy?

no can do one of them is about me though :lol: should be fairly easy to find out and i can guarantee its not true hahaha

micoo;8341478

none of them are about you, where did you get the impression that they … none of them are about you, where did you get the impression that they were?

soz miss read

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

o forgot u hate when i do xxxxxxx to u

micoo;8341490

no can do one of them is about me though :lol: should be fairly easy … no can do one of them is about me though :lol: should be fairly easy to find out and i can guarantee its not true hahaha

I need to be in the PM gang then, otherwise i will never know :x I was relying on you Micoo!

miles136;8341503

soz miss read xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo forgot u hate when i do xxxxxxx to u

i was slightly confused before, now im just really confused

Lulu'sMammy;8341508

I need to be in the PM gang then, otherwise i will never know :x I was … I need to be in the PM gang then, otherwise i will never know :x I was relying on you Micoo!

im not the most reliable person :lol: easily distracted haha

micoo;8341490

no can do one of them is about me though :lol: should be fairly easy … no can do one of them is about me though :lol: should be fairly easy to find out and i can guarantee its not true hahaha

is that the one about you,the donkey and the bowl of strawberry jelly?:whistling:

barky;8341525

is that the one about you,the donkey and the bowl of strawberry … is that the one about you,the donkey and the bowl of strawberry jelly?:whistling:

no, that one is true :thumbsup:

barky;8341525

is that the one about you,the donkey and the bowl of strawberry … is that the one about you,the donkey and the bowl of strawberry jelly?:whistling:

no you nana that one was about me and its aaaaall true :giggle:

micoo;8341543

no, that one is true :thumbsup:

micoo! we share the same fetish :w00t: omg soul mates hehehe

and i really am going to sleep now, night

As an addition:

If you have got something nasty to say/do: don't bother doing it in private...people always find out and you always end up looking like the http://www.handles4doors.co.uk/Gallery/product/Hafele/PorcelainKnobBasket.jpg.

angelfairee;8341581

As an addition:If you have got something nasty to say/do: don't bother … As an addition:If you have got something nasty to say/do: don't bother doing it in private...people always find out and you always end up looking like the .:)

What if its like sexy nasty, thts probably best done it private

Banned

angelfairee;8341581

As an addition:If you have got something nasty to say/do: don't bother … As an addition:If you have got something nasty to say/do: don't bother doing it in private...people always find out and you always end up looking like the .:)

^ this

Banned

angelfairee;8341581

Are people really that bothered about others on here that they PM nasty comments to their circles of HUKD buddies?

master_chief;8341598

Are people really that bothered about others on here that they PM nasty … Are people really that bothered about others on here that they PM nasty comments to their circles of HUKD buddies?

yes :lol: quite sad isnt it

Banned

master_chief;8341598

Are people really that bothered about others on here that they PM nasty … Are people really that bothered about others on here that they PM nasty comments to their circles of HUKD buddies?

a massive YES

someone asked me some personal stuff and I sent a pm hope my trust has not been abused

master_chief;8341598

YES!!! quite sad isnt it :w00t:

Banned

miles136;8341648

someone asked me some personal stuff and I sent a pm hope my trust has … someone asked me some personal stuff and I sent a pm hope my trust has not been abused

No offence I think you would have to be crazy to pm personal stuff to peeps on here.

Banned

miles136;8341648

someone asked me some personal stuff and I sent a pm hope my trust has … someone asked me some personal stuff and I sent a pm hope my trust has not been abused

If it was to me.

No it hasn't.

miles136;8341648

No I did not send those nudes on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ReCore: Definitive Edition releasing August 29th (probably)68
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917263
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846195
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31150

See more discussions