If you know or love cats - funny animated clips for you

7 replies
Found 15th Dec 2009
These just make me laugh, don't own any cats but know plenty of friends & family that do.

Videos include
Hot Spot, Fly Guy, Cat man do, Let me in & TV Dinner

Link in next post.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Simons cat is hilarious, my 3 year and I discovered it a couple of weeks ago.
Some of the stuff in the videos is spot on, especially the bit about always wanting food!

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7232067

Simons cat is hilarious, my 3 year and I discovered it a couple of weeks … Simons cat is hilarious, my 3 year and I discovered it a couple of weeks ago.Some of the stuff in the videos is spot on, especially the bit about always wanting food!

It's a pity the one with the cat on the bed and the baseball bat to awake Simon isn't on there. That still makes me crease up, all for the want of feed me, FEED ME NOW!!

berni888;7232094

It's a pity the one with the cat on the bed and the baseball bat to awake … It's a pity the one with the cat on the bed and the baseball bat to awake Simon isn't on there. That still makes me crease up, all for the want of feed me, FEED ME NOW!!

it is on there - Cat man do
simonscat.com/cat…tml

Original Poster

Babbabooey;7232109

it is on there - Cat man dohttp://www.simonscat.com/catmando.html

Just goes to show I posted in haste without viewing them all, had to take a breather, my sides were hurting.:-D

This is a guy who knows cats...brilliant.

The book is available ]here, for those interested.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604825
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522880
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659

See more discussions