If you miss the Genius of Levis24 betting thread and want it returned then sign.........

Sloth/Mod 40 replies
Found 20th Feb 2009
Here.

My vote is in.

40 Comments

I vote to bring it back :thumbsup:

Signed - Strike

Signed - jah

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
[FONT=Arial Black]jah is in mourning for the loss of the legendary levis thread. please bring it back[/FONT].

Banned

Bring it back!!!

why was it taken away? :?

Definitely, bring it back!!

Classic thread... Bring it back.. EC..

Banned

edna_clouds;4433441

Classic thread... Bring it back.. EC..

:thumbsup:

this is so wrong....bring it back!!!

i spammed it because people kept bumping it for no reason, clogs up the misc

bg1 u r slapworthy!

that stupid word association game is clogging up misc!

have asked to bring it back via 'contact us'...fingers xd!

Not as good, but still funny.
]How do I switch on my PS3

Didn't someone with a Mario avy ( I think he's changed it now ) recently ask to have ALL their posts deleted.
He had posted some rubbish threads to be honest, one was about getting £50.00 back from the post office if you collect every coin in circulation.

It means we all end up missing the original post plus some classic replies.

I say bring it back. :thumbsup:

Supermod

I have asked as well. This is a violation of my human rights.

bring it back, signed

Signed. Also, regarding the whole "Eugh, it clutters up Misc" thing, the IMDB forums have two Misc-like forums, one called Sandbox, the other called Soapbox. They're both populated entirely by retards so they're both full of pointless rubbish, but the idea is that one is supposed to have fun stuff like a thread by Levis, whereas the other is supposed to have more serious stuff, like a thread by Liddle. Why can't we have that?

Return it please!!!

dxx;4433575

Signed. Also, regarding the whole "Eugh, it clutters up Misc" thing, the … Signed. Also, regarding the whole "Eugh, it clutters up Misc" thing, the IMDB forums have two Misc-like forums, one called Sandbox, the other called Soapbox. They're both populated entirely by retards so they're both full of pointless rubbish, but the idea is that one is supposed to have fun stuff like a thread by Levis, whereas the other is supposed to have more serious stuff, like a thread by Liddle. Why can't we have that?

CRY?

black gerbil1;4433602

CRY?

Your face makes small children cry. Your mother told me, mid-****.

Fridays will be empty without it.

signed Chesso xx

Liddle, serious thread?

I must of missed that one ....... :whistling:

Signed Smithyp1 .....

Bring It Back Now!!!!!!!!!

Signed too

i miss it vote me in

Banned

your telling me, that thread.... that epic... lmao...lol....psml... life changing legendary thread from levis has been removed??!!

Banned

dxx;4433628

Your face makes small children cry. Your mother told me, mid-****.

lul @ tha hate

Banned

black gerbil1;4433519

i spammed it because people kept bumping it for no reason, clogs up the … i spammed it because people kept bumping it for no reason, clogs up the misc

Haven't you got a plane to catch?

(Don't respond - I already know the answer.)

Why on earth would they delete this thread, with the amount of drivel posted by the Hamster and Dead President?

Someone needs shootin!

My vote is in..... Bring back the thread.

Banned

black gerbil1;4433602

CRY?

I'm quite sure that could be arranged. :thumbsup:

friday bumping other threads till i find something close to the legend that was that thread!

guv;4434556

Haven't you got a plane to catch?(Don't respond - I already know the … Haven't you got a plane to catch?(Don't respond - I already know the answer.)Why on earth would they delete this thread, with the amount of drivel posted by the Hamster and Dead President?Someone needs shootin!My vote is in..... Bring back the thread.

To be fair, I don't think the dead president can help posting mindless drivel. Not since, y'know, the incident.

How come its gone? That thread is a cornerstone of the HUKD community innovation!!!!

PLEASE RETURN THREAD ASAP! :-D

Gets my vote, one of the funniest threads ever!

OH NO!! BRING IT BACK:x

[SIZE=5]Bring back thread ]202642!!!!![/SIZE]

Signed*

Bump! We really need to get this back up! Or at least explained why it was taken away?!

Some things should never die! That thread being one of them!

I want to show my grandkids one day and all I have is this Google Cache of it :-(

74.125.47.132/sea…=uk

Count me in.

Signed - :thumbsup:

epic thread - signed :thumbsup:

Huzza!!!!!!

Thrust back into page 1

MinstrelMan
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244865
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564096
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1313
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769227

See more discussions