If you new someone was drink driving, nearly all time what could i do

Found 4th Aug 2017
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Report them to the police. Do you really want their, or anybody else's, death on your conscience? You can do it anonymously I would think.
14 Comments
Confront them.

If that doesn't work then report them. Sometimes people need to learn the hard way.
Report them to the police. Do you really want their, or anybody else's, death on your conscience? You can do it anonymously I would think.
Original Poster
RossD893 m ago

Confront them.If that doesn't work then report them. Sometimes people need …Confront them.If that doesn't work then report them. Sometimes people need to learn the hard way.

Yes been confronted, she smashed into barriers on private property drunk, police would do nothing as private land.
No hesitation I'd dob them in and make sure the police are able to arrest them asap
Report her, Selfish cow. Hate people that disregard everyone else's safety.
ask your self a question...how would you feel if a driver hit your child and you knew the driver was drunk when getting into the car?
Without hesitation I would report them.
every time without a doubt
Original Poster
Didnt no i could report them unless they was under the influence at the time
Report them. Give the car details, usual route/times and home/work address if you know it.

Personally I wouldn't do it anonymously.
Have you had a word with crimestoppers? They may have information about how you can stop an accident happening. Police might not have the resources to be proactive rather than reactive. Round us dangerous driving is a major problem and the police have been having a real clampdown. It may be something similar may be happening in your area. There was also a case last year of a child who was killed by a drunk driver on private land. The fact the kid was not on a public road doesn't make him any less dead.
Next time she gets drunk report her straight away. I have seen police on tv watching a street away from pub waiting for a drink driver to start driving. Maybe you could follow her too but you already know she's drunk all the time anyway
Report them before they kill someone, then you blame yourself for not taking action sooner.
We had a neighbour who drove without insurance, license and under the influence - police weren't interested at all whenever I phoned them about him never having anybody available.

he moved but I was told be a contact that the local paper had a large photo of him asking for knowledge of his whereabouts a couple of months later posted by the police - I wonder if it was for a driving incident
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants