not too sure about this one:?

batterybob.com/cat…018

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

If they work, they're worth a lot more than $50m

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Oh I've being searching everywhere for some spare photon torpedoes. I was running a little low after that mission into the Gamma quadrant last week.

great bargain!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

not too sure what size they are:whistling:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: wish i had the money for 1 of those.:whistling:

Original Poster

cutthroat_jake

If they work, they're worth a lot more than $50m:pirate: CJ :pirate:

True but not gonna risk $50m to find out:thinking:

fox2020

True but not gonna risk $50m to find out:thinking:

you have $50m spare?.....want my number?

:giggle: :whistling: :giggle:

Original Poster

loupomm

you have $50m spare?.....want my number? :giggle: :whistling: :giggle:

not any more just ordered one:thumbsup:
going home next week:-D thought I should go for the good one, don't want to run out of juice halfway there:oops:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
fox2020

not any more just ordered one:thumbsup:going home next week:-D

fox2020

not any more just ordered one:thumbsup:going home next week:-D

and you had the cheek to diss us scots :giggle: :giggle: :-D

Original Poster

jennybubbles

and you had the cheek to diss us scots :giggle: :giggle: :-D

sorry jennybubbles half scots myself, so was thinking about getting the cheaper version:-D but you never now what your buying:-(

Okay jennybubbles, just got it:thumbsup: just my english half been a bit slow. sorry loupomm if the offers still open I'll ask for a refund;-)

*ack* Now how am I supposed to get 'home'? No Quidco either...

B*gg*r! UPS Ground only shipping available in the States, can't get them over here - or is anyone going to the States that could collect and bring back for me, please? I've ordered the USD50m version so it might be larger than hand luggage, sorry!

[Edit: 25lb shipping weight so only 12.5 bags of sugar (as they used to be!) - ok?]

Martin Payne

[Edit: 25lb shipping weight so only 12.5 bags of sugar (as they used to … [Edit: 25lb shipping weight so only 12.5 bags of sugar (as they used to be!) - ok?]

probably a bit big for my digital camera then?

do you think i could change my car battery for one of those and if so would i get a lifetime guarantee as i don't think my car would use as much power from the battery as an inter galactic spaceship would.

oooooh and are they re-chargeable.

i am going to give them a call to ask if they will give discount for multiple orders. maybe mix & match with a few Photon Torpedo's if i get a result i will let you know.

Wouldn't bother buying them my spaceship was running on them and got halfway back here to planet Earth and my battery died still stuck in space love and kiss Elvis The King
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47384
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions