Expired

if you reserve at argos do you get reservation email straight away?

Found 8th Dec 2013
wanted the mamas nd papas pram for my little girl, its half price and sold out straight away so I kept checking and it said it was in stock for store collection in 4 days, I tried to reserve and thought it had worked but I have had no email, now its showing as out of stock again.do they send email straight away or do they send it closer to collection day?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
They usually come through as soon as you click so if no email then sounds like no pram
Original Poster
aaagghhh ***** **** *****!!!!! furious! spent 3 weeks trying to find a good deal on a pram and that was the best I have found, they all cost a fortune or r rubbish! back to looking then
make sure you check your junk mail folder
I've reserved the Lego Passenger train and it said it would be in store between the 7th and the 10th but I didn't receive the usual email or text at the time of booking and haven't had one as yet. I think you get it when it actually arrives in store.
Original Poster
yeah have done. nothing!
There is also an option to have the reservation # sent to your mobile as a text.
Original Poster
yeah was distracted with the kids when I was doing it so I didn't click the box for text just email, and though it was done, now it just says out of stock, wont let me do anything!
I've reserved things in two different stores yesterday and today and haven't got any email yet. Went in to get them and they had them in stock so just purchased them. Maybe they are having issues with emails??
I reserved something for collection in 4 days - didn't receive an email. I think they only send them instantly for things that are actually in stock. I'm going to go to pick mine up when it said they would be in when I reserved them.
Original Poster
ThePasty

I've reserved things in two different stores yesterday and today and … I've reserved things in two different stores yesterday and today and haven't got any email yet. Went in to get them and they had them in stock so just purchased them. Maybe they are having issues with emails??

you just put a smile on my very miserable face lol, hope they are just having problem and I can still get it, I clicked for the email update ect and I thought it was all done but like I say I was distracted with the kids. fingers crossed then...or I will need a deal on alcohol If I have to try and find another
Original Poster
Susannah

I reserved something for collection in 4 days - didn't receive an email. … I reserved something for collection in 4 days - didn't receive an email. I think they only send them instantly for things that are actually in stock. I'm going to go to pick mine up when it said they would be in when I reserved them.

did you get a ref number or anything Susannah? I reserved another item at different store that said it was in stock next day and I got email straight away! wasn't sure if that ment pram hadn't worked or if they send you email night before its in.
ashleigh26

you just put a smile on my very miserable face lol, hope they are just … you just put a smile on my very miserable face lol, hope they are just having problem and I can still get it, I clicked for the email update ect and I thought it was all done but like I say I was distracted with the kids. fingers crossed then...or I will need a deal on alcohol If I have to try and find another

nope no ref or anything. just the page saying it was reserved after clicking the store. My advice would be to reserve it everyday and when it says out of stock, you've either reserved them all (and buy one, let rest expire) or they ARE out of stock.
Sometimes I don't get email but always go with reservation number sent tmobile and never ad a problem. Hope u manage t get it whilst it stil on offer not sure of offers change tomoz.
I ordered something a few weeks back for store collection and at the end it decided there was no stock available. I tried to reorder the item over the next few days, still nothing. I despaired at ever getting my 'prize' when Argos emailed me with a date and a ref. number.
The details must have been saved at the first transaction attempt. Good luck with your order.
Goingmad

I've reserved the Lego Passenger train and it said it would be in store … I've reserved the Lego Passenger train and it said it would be in store between the 7th and the 10th but I didn't receive the usual email or text at the time of booking and haven't had one as yet. I think you get it when it actually arrives in store.

Just to let you know I got my email this morning to say it is now ready for collection so you might still get it
Had the same problem the other day with reservations got nothing through by email, but got a text instead so maybe worth putting your mobile number in so they can message you the reservation number
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants