If you sold an item on ebay how long would you expect to wait for buyer to contact you to arrange collection?

5 replies
Found 19th Apr 2009
Wow long title, as it says really
Rep left for helpful replies

5 Comments

If you haven't heard within 7 days,i'd say they don't want it.

You can file a NPB on day 8

Have you tried emailing/ringing the buyer

Original Poster

Is that 7 working days or not? It's been 6 days but Ive just noticed their feedback syaing its happened before. I e-mailed them straight after sale to ask whether they would be collecting or if they wanted it sending and they said they would collect but they are just waiting to find out when

hunter82;4968568

Is that 7 working days or not? It's been 6 days but Ive just noticed … Is that 7 working days or not? It's been 6 days but Ive just noticed their feedback syaing its happened before. I e-mailed them straight after sale to ask whether they would be collecting or if they wanted it sending and they said they would collect but they are just waiting to find out when

Not working days no,just 7 days:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I shall leave it while Tuesday then thank you :):)

Seven days after the listing closes you can start the unpaid item process:

The process starts one of two ways. First, the seller can file an "Unpaid … The process starts one of two ways. First, the seller can file an "Unpaid Item reminder" seven days after the listing closes. This reminder starts a set of onsite and email communications from eBay to the buyer reminding them that it is time to pay, giving instructions on how to do so, and allowing for structured communication with the seller. Second, the seller can file a "Mutual Agreement Not to Proceed." This option prompts the buyer to confirm the agreement. Once the buyer does so, eBay issues a FVF credit to the seller. The seller also receives a FVF credit if the buyer fails to respond in 7 days (and the buyer receives a strike).

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon account for Alexa only23
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34

See more discussions