Groups

If you use mysupermarket when doing online grocery shopping can you still use a discount voucher? Ocado inparticular.

I was thinking of doing my grocery shopping through mysupermarket as I can get £4 cashback with topcashback.com and also have a £15 ocado voucher. I don't want to get to the end of the shop and then find that you cannot use vouchers, so if anyone has used mysupermarket and knows, please let me know! Thanks.

5 Comments

I'm pretty sure mysupermarket transfer all your items to the basket in the supermarket of your choice, you should then be able to put your voucher in at the checkout as usual. I have only played about with mysupermarket but I'm sure that is what happened.

Original Poster

Thank you, I'll give it a go. Rep'd for help.

Original Poster

Yes, the voucher worked, and it ocado gave me another unique one for a free case of 20x 300ml grolsh if I spend £40 before 16th October, brilliant.

Yes, the checkout works exactly the same as normal on all of the supermarket sites after going through mysupermarket - you can get ipoints on each shop as well

sickly sweet;3096586

Yes, the voucher worked, and it ocado gave me another unique one for a … Yes, the voucher worked, and it ocado gave me another unique one for a free case of 20x 300ml grolsh if I spend £40 before 16th October, brilliant.

if you dont use this giz a shout, and I'll use it for you?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions